Old pirate returning to EVE after 5 years, looking for peace?

Hey,
I was a pirate, 64mil SP, -7.2 sec, 3bil stuff, and I stopped playing. That was five years ago. Now I’m thinking about returning, but I’m don’t have the energy for gate camping, roaming and fighting anymore. And I’m playing on a shitty computer, so I can’t dual box, and I don’t have a lot of time. But I love the sandbox, to follow what’s happening, to be a part of this universe.

What is your suggestion on the best way to return? What is a peaceful and relaxed way to watch the space? And how would you transsion there?

I liked exploration when I last played. I also dream about moving goods, maybe with a jump freighter, but I can’t be my own cyno, or scout. Trading seams interesting too, to learn the market.

I was thinking about selling my main toon, and buying something more friendly. Or buying my sec status back up, or extracting my skill points into an alt. Somehow I like the idea of still being able to get my T3 cruiser out when I want to adventure. I’m worried that my employment history will make me non trustworthy.

How would you be reborn if you where me?

https://eveskillboard.com/pilot/Animona