Old player returning - 60m SP - Null Sec

Hi, I am an old player (60 million SP) that has taken a couple years off and just come back.
I’m looking for a large null sec Corp that likes to PVP but still allows people to mine etc…
Asset Safety moved all my ships from 0-ARFO/L-C3O7 to Villasen so all my equipment and ships are located there now. It would be nice to stay in that area or in a few jumps from there to make moving my ships easier.
I love to PVP, have a Nidhoggur, Minokawa and a variety of Frigates, Cruisers, Battleships etc.
I also have a Rorqual to make some ISK and help out the Corp.

EDIT: Forgot to add, I am a NA, West Coast player.

Let me know if interested, thanks.

1 Like

You should check out Free Range Chikuns of the Fweddit alliance, I think they are in the area. Iron Armada is also a good choice.

yeah fweddit is based out of there. Would be crazy not to go have fun with them

1 Like

TSSOC offers all aspects of Null life, great group of people!

have a look:

:slight_smile:

I have sent you a piece of in game mail with some basic details and ways to contact me. I believe I might have what you are looking for in a corporation man.

As a returner you might find this interesting Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

Have a look then decide :slight_smile:

// Tryme Trymsson

ps. welcome back to the game.

We even offer local blackout to remind all you former wormholers of home! Join now!

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Requim Eternal.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning ability (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

Hey Kayoss,

Bad Vibe have just opened recruitment, we are a small gang PVP corp based in Syndicate so not far from where your assets are based in Villasen!

Please see the link below for more details.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.