Omega NES 15k SP missing again

welp?

edit: the sp is now available in the NES, 30k to be redeemed as two lots of 15k sp.

6 Likes

CCP maybe quietly pulled this FOMO, Skinner-trap, monetization bait stupidity from the game. Would be good.

5 Likes

Better replace it with something else for Omegas. But I agree with your “FOMO” trap crap.

2 Likes

It’s advertised as part of Omega for the sale they are running right now.

7 Likes

Time to update that list then!

1 Like

tbh i am not surprised.

2 Likes

All that says is that once a week the SP will be waiting in the NES.

Maybe it didn’t wait very long the last couple of weeks.

4 Likes

just checked again and its there at 30k SP

6 Likes

yay! I can finally add it to my pile of unused sp whilst I train skills I will never use, all is well.

2 Likes

yes!!

What i don’t understand is why it was impossible to just put that information in the maintenance notification that the missing points are just handed out the next week?

Would have stopped a lot of tickets, rage and discussions that went on and on for nothing in retrospect.

2 Likes

yeah, just put it in patch notes or something

It was added to the “Known Issues” notes for the current patchlevel…just not the complete picture…only that we get nothing.

1 Like

that is the part i was talking about, include it in the patch notes that we would get it next week instead along with the 15000 already scheduled this week

He aint lying.

1 Like

i never said anyone was

Its a figure of speech.

Not impossible. I think they just wanted to find out who the biggest whiners are.

3 Likes

They’d actually have to visit the forums to find that out…

2 Likes

yeah, we all know they leave that stuff to the ISD