NES-Free skill points missing?

As title… yes I know sometimes it’s not pinned to top but it’s not in my main or alt.

5 Likes

its a no show, thought it was like last time, only in services… but nope… gone.

4 Likes

travolta

1 Like

same for me

i put in a support ticket that has a link to this as part of it so that you guys might be able to get the 15k sp as well

1 Like

just curious, how many of you got the 0 isk donations too

2 Likes

Same here, nothing in the store…

Same here, nothing in the store… also for my alt Account

Same here.

again, i have submitted a support ticket about it so it should help

this is the notification i got:

1 Like

This sounds like a perfect opportunity for CCP to step in and fix it and accidentally give us all free skill points…

what about an extra 50k sp per hour this goes on

Bro take a good look at your screenshot. CCP doesn’t even exist and neither does a team that cares about it.

“CCP player experience team” haha

No 15k points for me…

i know, i actually read things before i post

I’m not laughing at you by the way. I’m just laughing at the situation and the company. I even laughed at myself you know.

(Yes CCP I think I can do a better job than you. I work in the shoe department at Walmart and I got all the secrets)

2 Likes

.lol.

but again, i think it would be nice for time compensation bonus sp for 50k an hour

This has never happened before and here it is again

2 Likes