Skill Point Resurgence Part 2

Following up the Xeux thread from last march, we now have this:

Just one quick comment.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ■■■■???

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

14 Likes

If it was a monocle you’d buy it in an instant. :stuck_out_tongue: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I would like to see a price tag for a special SP offer like this for a character from 2003.

1 Like

I don’t see that in the EVE Store.

ONLY till January 3, 2022?

Relax there CCP, someone might miss this astounding deal with that short a time frame.

4 Likes

It’s a way for people to shift skills around after they nerf industry more :slight_smile:

So… In a year that costs me 142 Euro (2x 6 month subs), I can generate 34M SP with a farm char or 16.2M on a more regular char. Obviously this requires training. However: To get the same amount of SP via skill injectors, you need 29 injectors. If we round this up to 30, you need to buy the 7430 PLEX pack for 250 Euro and get more SP out of it.

This deal really checks out.

CCP’s player retention department really is something else. :rofl: Will they ever learn to make actual deals for their virtually free items that ar actually worth the word deal and not embarrass themselves every single time they mark something as deal.

2 Likes

You need to log in to Acct Management and check for special offers. It’ll either be there or your acct didn’t trip the algorithm.

3 Likes

Wow. The original price is even worse than that deal. Now I understand why they call it a deal.

4 Likes

Well, the “original price” is a made up thing. Pushing percent reductions off things that were never advertised at the “original price” has gotten some pretty big game companies into some pretty big class action lawsuits.

Not sure why CCP hasn’t been tagged for that yet. They make a habit out of price reductions off things that no one has seen before the sale event.

9 Likes

No no ccp promised they would never sell skill points. It was the promise they made when adding extractors

8 Likes

Nice to see the Americans getting a better deal than the brits…
After currency conversion the brits have to pay $312.00. CCP you succeeded! I had to just logon after all these years to post this sh*t. Things that bad? How have you ruined this game?

3 Likes

The best part about all this is if you don’t like it, you don’t have to buy it.

Amazing, huh?

7 Likes

I think Im going to be sick

4 Likes

Absolute great response from a CSM, no wonder this game has gone to sh*t. I shall not be returning.

6 Likes

Can I have all your stuff?

4 Likes

Sell him it for the bargain price of £229.99

6 Likes

Leave it to the csm to be fine with ccp doubling down on going back on their word.

8 Likes

They broke their word years ago, and do not care when it’s brought up now. No use crying over spilled milk. Best way to show your dislike of these sales is to not buy them. It is a waste of time to do anything more than that.

7 Likes