Skill Point Resurgence Part 2

I can think of another option that worked pretty well a decade ago.

Would be pretty fitting too considering another product they thought would be a good idea to start selling.

3 Likes

There was a lot going on that summer, and there is zero chance you could replicate it.

Again, this fight was fought and lost, and there’s no point harping on it every time they do an ad. Just don’t buy the thing.

2 Likes

Your right we were supposed to have you too harp on it for us.

6 Likes

I have done that.

They. Do. Not. Care.

These things make money, and they’re going to keep doing them. The more attention people draw to the ads, the more likely it is people are going to see them and buy them.

6 Likes

Lobbyists don’t lobby unless they are getting paid. And you are lobbying hard for CCP selling SP for cash.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

10 Likes

I wish we could get some more CCP shills, so Brisc didn’t have to do all the work.

7 Likes

I’m not a lobbyist in EVE, and I am not supporting CCP selling skill points. I fought that fight, they didn’t care, and now I’m not going to waste my energy on it. More important things to spend my time with CCP on than this.

I’m not shilling. I’m telling people to not waste their time tilting at this windmill. I can almost guarantee this thing has already sold more units than they were expecting and they will happily do it again, no matter how many people complain.

3 Likes

Oh this will be good I already see it. :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

1 Like

Why would somebody want to be on the CSM? CCP doesn’t even listen to them and there isn’t even a trip to Iceland anymore.

3 Likes

Free goo 5e40glGubjQFWczYey8K4XJpK686qgMHfElwXRDlbx0

2 Likes

I assume it is capped at 12,960,000 Skill Points as that is what all my accounts I think are being offered.

EDIT: Assume it is character based with a ceiling on accounts with a character above a certain amount of SP? as I don’t have it on accounts with a character with 100+ million SP.

EDIT2: Ignore - my other accounts are getting the offer now.

I ask myself this daily. My only answer is I must be a masochist.

1 Like

But you’re willing to waist your time telling other people not to complain?

3 Likes

so sad, also rich

2 Likes

I’m more triggered by this offer:

500 PLEX

440 + 60 FREE
$19.99

FREE?! LMAO

1 Like

Well, they indeed succeeded in forcing me to log in and post this crap LMAO!

1 Like

Yes, I’m willing to do you a favor and let you know that this complaining is pointless.

3 Likes

?

That’s been a standard since plex was added.

Though I hate the +free tracked on. That’s just a disgusting practice.

3 Likes

Only if the point is to do anything about it. But that’s not the point of this type of thread.

1 Like

Just noticed that it looks like they gave me an even better deal than you guys…

4 Likes