still doesnt show the sp
so will we get compensation next week?
Thanks for pointing it out. I just did my support tickets moments ago…this is clearly almost invisible and should be featured much more prominently elsewhere.
So I guess they will get a support ticket flood.
Also it reads as it will simply be scrapped this week without compensation…
Support tickets for something that small? I don’t think that’s worth the time to fill out the ticket. Well… It’s like 4 hours of time.
“the ticket”…I wished i only had done one…
I’m kind of cynical because I gave up. I mean some simple tickets got worked out but anything other than really simple…
I’ve gone as far as posting videos on YouTube to be sent to CCP to help them see what the problems are… I literally made videos just for them. The head GM asked me to do it… Anyway it’s all just a waste of time. So I’m a little cynical now.
it only takes about 15 minutes to fill the support tickets out for me
fenris should really just give an extra 15000 sp next week
I’n not sure how your average player could hope to find this (thanks for the info, though @Power_Armor).
sadly
The 15k SP is a publicly advertised benefit of paying for Omega status (saw it just now when extending the omega status of one of my accounts). This means that at least in some jurisdictions there might be a problem with local Trade Descriptions laws if they do not provide the points at some later time. Perhaps the governing law is indifferent but if Australian law applied there would be a technical breach - not that 15k SP is something anyone would lodge a case about.
i might have if it was more, even 50k sp would be enough that i wouldn’t let it rest
I say make it 500k next week. All will be forgiven!
YES!!!
Omegas got a free bundle that included 10 PLEX. I’ve noticed before that when the PLEX package is offered free there isn’t also a free skills points offer too.
As this brought in 90m ISK for me…I think I prefer it to the SP.
their jurisdiction is in iceland… so good luck with that. any issues goes through iceland.
because all items, include SP belong to FC good luck trying that..
I didnt even notice anything for free. 10 plex or 15k sp.
didn’t ask