Can’t find this in the NES.
Doesn’t come up on searching for free, doesn’t show when setting to price ascending.
Has it been hidden somewhere or has it been forgotten?
Can’t find this in the NES.
Doesn’t come up on searching for free, doesn’t show when setting to price ascending.
Has it been hidden somewhere or has it been forgotten?
I really should pay more attention to the Patch Notes
The fact that they buried it in the patch notes say’s a lot… They should have placed a notification about it in the Launcher or have a pop-up show on-screen when you log into the game…
DMC
o7
It’s only 15k SP, hardly worth a big announcement.
But yea, it’s not here this week.
FCCCP should make it literally 15 SP instead and probably nobody would notice for a while. ![]()
![]()
Unless it’s hiding - it didn’t make an appearance today…
That would be an awesome trollmove. I like!
Some of us would notice right away… And no - this topic has NOT been solved!
Did anyone check this weeks patch notes?
Yes, it was solved last week. This is another totally different week.
Rumor has it that 30k sp’s were put on the store
One of my accounts got 30k. Yet to appear in the other, so NO IT HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED!
Yes, I can confirm that…
It’s actually 2x 15,000 SP’s so if you wanted, you can give 15k SP’s to another character on the account…
DMC
o7
Torches and pitchforks are still 50% off!!
50.1% off @Jita 4-4 ![]()
![]()
A question was asked, an answer given solved the question. That does not mean that the problem was solved…which wasnt the topic of this thread. The topic, was a question. It was solved.
I cant believe im having to explain this with a little bouncing ball.
Start another thread about your stupid sp’s missing if youre that hurt by it not being there…THIS WEEK.
Thank you for confirming that. Its apparent that other people are oblivious to reading.
As @DeMichael_Crimson has confirmed…and ill confirm again as well.
Theres a pic of the ability to get 30k or split it with another character.
PROBLEM SOLVED.
Now, stop your damn crying.
Read what has been written.
You are not CCP/Fenris. Don’t you dare dictate what has or has not been “resolved”. If you think it has been resolved, then go away and mind your own business, and, in the process, give your head a wobble and sort out your hectoring tone.
I actually posted, before you did, or indeed dear DMC, with whom I have no problem, that perhaps it had been resolved. But then, I posted that it had been corrected for one account of my accounts, but not the other. I stated this plainly, yet it was beyond your comprehension.
So, how about you stop your damned (note correct grammar) lecturing?
Toodles
My business was helping the op…of which i did successfully. Its my business. This topic is solved whether you like it or not. As i said, go whine your entitled self on your own thread about your little measly missing sp’s.
I mean really, dont be angry with me…be angry at the people who decided to not give you what you wanted or needed. Take it up with them sweetheart.
I am not angry with Fenris per se, just dismayed at their incompetence. I am not your sweetheart, and you wholly miss the point I was making, that it was none of your business. You are a pathetic narcissist.
By the way, for the record, in the last half hour, the missing 30k SP has finally materialised for my second Omega account. Therefore, it is entirely worth noting for those concerned with this issue (which does not include you since you are only concerned with whining about other people’s supposed whining), that, based on my sample of two Omega accounts, there has been a lag of 24 hours between resolving the problem for one account, and resolving it for another. Which may very well mean that some other accounts have not as yet had the issue quite resolved.
Now, if Fenris were at all professional, they would have posted that they were aware that there was an issue, and that they were having to work through accounts to rectify, which might take some time. I can actually remember past cases where they did say that. Sadly, they are no longer showing that level of communication professionalism.
At no stage did you help anyone in this thread. Sorry to break it to you. @DeMichael_Crimson did, and so I think have I. You have just added froth and noise.
Toodles.