Weekly 15k Free Skillpoints

I think there may be only you and maybe one other person on these boards that think that. The rest of the members here all love me. Just ask around, theyll tell you. wink

Have a nice day sweetheart. Enjoy your sp’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

:rose:

For pity’s sake, learn English. An apostrophe before the letter S denotes possession, not plurality.

You just go off and love yourself. It is too much to expect you to recognise that I was making a valid point that the resolution of the issue was not, at the time of writing, resolved. For all either of us know, at this moment in time, it is still a work in progress.

I will continue to bash my native tongue just to make you happy. Please continue to be sour because that also is entertaining…dont worry, i wont block you sweetheart. Youre ( <— oops, i did it again ) so very precious.

Here, heres ( <— did you see that? ) some flowers for you.
:bouquet:

:kissing_cat: