One man mining fleets

I’m sure anyone running a mining op like this is paying CODE so they don’t have to worry about getting dropped on also. Making that much ISK and having that many ships on grid at a time, it would be stupid not to.

1 Like

I multibox a porpoise and a procurer, easy as pie.

Try to multibox frigs and damn I forget about my secondary half of the time with all of the module micromanaging.

1 Like

uuuhhhh let me help ya with that.

1 Like

Soo, another stealth ‘Pro-CODE’ thread posted by a CODE alt with a bunch of CODE characters posting in it.

Definitely working hard at doing your part for the meta-game.

Most reasonable people are pro-CODE, so I don’t really see your point. Except if you are pro-botting, then I can clearly see how this would upset you.

It’s already level. You have the same access to the same mechanics / resources as everyone else, so what you do with these resources (sandbox) becomes the only difference between you and any other space rando.

Yes, they are 100% safe and secure because CODE is the only folk that gank in HS… wait…

wait…

… maybe these fleets ARE CODE!!!

lol

1 Like

Please do not bump our Orca fleets

Did you saw these guys? :sunglasses:

Miners running amok

3 Likes

I find these fleets a nice change compared to the n+1 rorqual trend going on in nullsec

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.