One Way to Balance High-Security Space šŸ—”

Yeah, today thereā€™s no way to prevent becoming a guaranteed kill!

Not even a coherent sentenceā€¦

Iā€™m disappointed in you.

Changing whether pulling CONCORD is allowed or not isnā€™t going to be a magic pill that changes anything. Giving people enough reward that they are motivated to undock will get more people back into space.

Highsec PVP in general is at historically low levels right now. It isnā€™t the issue causing the gameā€™s decline. Poor CCP decisions across the board in other areas are the problem.

3 Likes

I know you are, but what am I?

Yes, this is correct.

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode PLEASE donā€™t let all the off-topic threads cause it to be closed. Itā€™s a know tactic of c0d3./sAfeTy. I honestly see it as an exploit of the forums.

I canā€™t say I was planning on closing any threads for the moment.

3 Likes

Are you being coy? Obviously pulling CONCORD to another location delays them. Why else would gankers do it?

To take advantage of the fact that CONCORD response has 2 systems, both of which are normal for them, but not the same amount of time.

If you think a normal response from CONCORD is a delay, then that just indicates you (and many others) donā€™t use delay in the same sense that CCP do in their approach.

Dated: September 07, 2022 10:24

This exploit is not limited to drones or ships and applies to any item or method which might be used to delay CONCORD.

ā€œany item or method which might be used to delay CONCORD.ā€

Iā€™d draw you a picture, but I canā€™t draw very well.

You can draw all the pictures you want. It wonā€™t make you right.

If you think a normal response from CONCORD is a delay, then go raise a ticket on someone pulling CONCORD.

Crying here in the forum about normal responses from CONCORD wonā€™t do anything.

If anything, the best thing would be to raise a suggestion to remove the 2 response times for CONCORD so they only have 1. You might not be happy with the choice CCP makes if they ever implement it, but at least you can stop crying about CCP not using the word ā€œdelayā€ the same way you want it to be used.

1 Like

Long story short, if it was a problem or considered an exploit, then CCP would be banning gankers left and right. Thatā€™s not the case, so they obviously donā€™t consider it to be a problemā€¦

You realize, PvP is part of the game right? Those peeps consented as soon as the station pooped them out my guy,

LOL, imagine being this afraid in a vidya game.

Not really. Jesus. Its like you donā€™t even play this game ROFL.

Doubt very much.

He also didnā€™t even touch running anomics. Itā€™s clear you donā€™t know how to play this game :smiley:

If serious, this may be the dumbest idea ever suggested LOL.

You realize you have a never fail radar that tells you who is in system right?

Someone canā€™t read good :smiley:

They made it not bannable a while ago bruv. Catch up :smiley:

Oof. Youā€™re wrong bro. Sorry :smiley:

You realize it was the devs who made it protected right?

Point still stands. They may change it in the future. But for now its fine. So yes, youā€™re wrong :smiley:

Or yennoe, people could just pay attention.

Look at this guy dry snitching, ROFL. Man. At least have some dignity.

He just didnā€™t realise, it wasnā€™t off topic posting. This has become the new dumping ground thread, so the posts that he thinks were off topic were merged into this thread by @ISD_Traindriver and another thread closed.

This is now the new nerf ganking megathread.

Well, Iā€™m not surprised by his lack of reading comprehension heh

People who donā€™t understand comedy?

1 Like

Please explain to me why gankers go to the trouble of ā€œpulling CONCORDā€ with rookie ships if it makes no difference.

Who said it makes no difference?

To quote what I answered last time:

Nothing has changed in the short time since I answered that question before.

Heh. I like when you show you got no understanding of game mechanics :smiley:

Youā€™re being coy.

Itā€™s obvious to anyone with half a brain that they pull CONCORD in order to delay their response time. You can spin it however you like, but everyone knows whatā€™s up.

CCP will either have to change the rules or punish the violators.

Maybe they should try a whole brain instead.

If you believe they are delaying CONCORD then go raise a support ticket against someone doing it. If CCP apply ā€œdelayā€ the way you believe it to mean, then surely theyā€™ll act.

1 Like

Itā€™s almost like CCP wants us to gank.

:thinking: