One Word to Describe Eve

dying

1 Like

Unique, Limitless, Relationship, Friends, Unforgiving & Brutal have all been mentioned in this thread.

All of these things make the game fun for me, without a single one of the posters saying the word ‘Fun’.

So I’ll be the one to do it. Fun.

1 Like

Boring

2 Likes

Fun is the word

1 Like

@Mister_McQueen

Fun should be just that, Fun.

The rest are just meaningless words to fill in the denial that once motivated you to play the game a very long time ago.

That motivation no longer applies though, with time, and you’re now just scraping on any nostalgic reasons and concepts beside that one term, Fun, to keep telling yourself that you’re having “fun” playing this abysmal excuse of a video game and enjoying it, when you’re not.

“Unique, Limitless, Relationship, Friends, Unforgiving & Brutal”

All those can be found elsewhere, and in far superior value for your money/time, in something called RL.

1 Like

aging

1 Like

Then why are you here if you find it boring? It might not be fun but people enjoy the little things in the game. Not all of them but some do, there are people that enjoy hauling, people that enjoy mining, does not mean it’s fun nor boring because people avoid boring stuff.

3 Likes

@Arcanith_Lionheart

No one said Fun, and from a visceral perspective about a game that one plays, that should show a lot of about the general self-denial ammount that most gamers here inhibit when choosing to play Eve.

I know for one that I have finally come to terms with it and no longer playing.

But for others, well to each his own to figure stuff out and carve their own paths i suppose.

1 Like

That sounds more like a you problem than a me problem.

Yes, they all can be found in real life, I agree there. Not really all at the same time, though.
A unique, limitless relationship that also involves friends sounds awesome, but they are few and far between.

As for unforgiving and brutal, they’re really only fun when the only thing that’s at stake is space pixels and a fake bank account.

2 Likes

Outcome was obvious but I have second thoughts… This hmm… poll being on forums might have skewed the results. People being genuinely happy about being able to fly their first destroyer, T2 mod and screaming when getting a kill, good loot (or whatever) don’t lurk on forums.

2 Likes

Find in page -> Glorious -> 0/0

Glorious

2 Likes

Loneliness

1 Like

ProofCCPisaonetrickpony

1 Like

It ain’t what it used to be. So I’d go with “boring”

1 Like

impeachment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.