Only post in this thread if you have more then 10k kills

this is a strict RP zone, i dont know what this other characters you are talking about means.

3 Likes

Edited… :smiley:

1 Like

Those are the kills I have on Linus. There are over 200 other alts of mine, some with hundreds of kills as well.
Yet none come close to the account I’ve been playing from 2003 to 2009. Good times. No killmails for most of the kills on that one, though. I made up for it through collecting the corpses.

2 Likes

Instructions unclear. killed self 10k times.

8 Likes

Does killing 10k NPCs count? What if a few of them were roids?

3 Likes

Pve subforum is in the next city, so you just keep walkin stranger.

2 Likes

is 10k kills supposed to be a lot

I’m a casual and have 12k

1 Like

Just needed a cutoff to separate the chaff from the wheat

1 Like

@Longdrinks I’m almost there… Only 9,873 more kills to go. Stay tuned

6 Likes

I had 10k kills before killboards were a thing.

GiT gUd

2 Likes

You’re not my supervisor

1 Like

Fill out a killboard summary report in triplicate for me and detail your efforts to do better.

1 Like

Hey everyone, 14k kills, no cap whoring…so no disgusting isk values. Just dedication. If this ends up like the trashbin of the old forums I will be trolled like crazy. It’s what I have to tolerate.

Really at this stage I’ve slowed down and have little interest but if anyone wants to chat I’m in game sometimes.

2 Likes

that’s a great milestone. Good times man!

1 Like

I think for people who play casually 10k is quite a lot…even spaced over say…10yrs. Of course this depends on your style of play too. I like to call myself an opportunist rather than a pvper…check the bio lol

1 Like

I think in the end it’s who has the patience…like watching the flow of a glacier.

1 Like

Fights generally take place in specific locations…hubs, gates, rock or mission pockets. The best I had lately was fighting off a fleet of 30+ while killing a reitaru layer…there was 2 of us. We killed 19 and the rest ran. The executor paid a handsome surrender…20 mins non-stop fighting…best fight for ages, but I had to get up at 2am for it.

We used ancil vargurs with HG crystals and links and a blue pill…7400 shield repped per 3.9 sec cycle I believe with max capacity shields at 14 point something k hp. And cap stable to boot. I went in with 90ish cap 400’s and left with 40ish. The reitaru layer took 54 mins with the 2 vargs but we managed it.

3 Likes

May we bathe in the pixelated pod goo of our victims!

1 Like

And rightfully so! :grin:

3 Likes

be nice…im turning over a new leaf. Boyscout all the way…with cookies.

1 Like