Only post in this thread if you have more then 10k kills

finally a thread for veterans

o7 @Longdrinks

1 Like

Should have some kind of ingame medal with your name like they do in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare FPS shooter series. Then i would instantly know whos opinions i should listen to and when to filter them out, constantly checking battleclinic while chatting is such a drag.

1 Like

I have more than 10k assists in killing. Prolly even close to 100k. Im a hunter and never ever get on killmails cause it would give me away. It isnt about the kill, Its the thrill of the hunt.

1 Like

if its not on a killboard it didnt happen

1 Like

I need just 8164 more to go, but that would require logging in.

At least I broke 1T isk in kills on an alt, which is important for reasons such as

1 Like

checking in in the best thread on these garbage forums :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Checking in and saying bye :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just remember;

GF> GF

1 Like

I have over 13,000 “kills” but a wise troll once told me I’m a try hard and I think he’s right.

don’t listen to him, he probably was sub 10k

In the game? No.

Where it matters? No comment.

if you have 10k kills irl you should turn yourself in.

You’re not the boss of me. You’re not my daddy.

Or are you?

Can’t be bothered to look, how many of those 10k are solo?

1 Like

Posting here cos I can.

34x as many as you. Aka, you’re posting in the wrong thread.

Nope, pretty sure i meant to reply to this one. Oh look here i am doing it again what ever will they do with me?

I wasn’t trying to make it a neckbeard contest, i just wondered in passing how many of the 10k people would be solo people is all. As i’ve noticed some are fairly evenly split, like Longdrinks as you pointed out with his 16k total kills with 4.7k being solo. Others seem to err more toward the side of caution like yourself, with your 13.2k total kills with just over 40 of them being solo. Quite honestly i like to play EvE too safely to be hitting numbers like that even with more time to play.

Either way sorry to be a trigger :witnessprotectionparrot:

1 Like

Translation:

I has magic credit card with 4580375027508652972569256 accounts and cannot win a 1v1 so mah 40000000 buddies halp mah pin one boat. Zee keyboard know all.

End translation.

k, at least I got you to look at zkillboard, lol. #OpSuccess

Yes this was indeed a win for you, congratz :aussieparrot: