Only post in this thread if you have more then 10k kills

get a grip and sort that killboard out

Not totally sure what needs sorting out about itā€¦ When i get a chance to try to murder someone i have a lot of fun doing it regardless if i win or lose. Unless your point is that I donā€™t play enough video games because thatā€™s really not that big an issue.

1 Like

sounds like you`re not dedicated to gain the privilege of posting in the ā€œOnly post in this thread if you have more then 10k killsā€ thread

There must have been a glitch or something, I seem to be able to post here anyway for some reason.

10k? Now thereā€™s a goal. Iā€™m only at .01 of 10k. Still, Iā€™m proud of my 100+ kills and the number is low enough to where I can still remember most of the fights :skull_and_crossbones:

Well now I self identify as a pilot who has 10k kills, and haters gonna hate.

I just want to say that it doesnā€™t count as a kill unless you loot AND salvage the wreck.

None of this fleet blob nonsense, with droopy eyed kill mail whores exposing themselves for attention. That doesnā€™t count.

A warrior wears his enemies face as a hat, in worship of the old gods.

Loot and salvage the wreck or it doesnā€™t count.

checking in in the best thread on the forum

fellow 10kers how are u doing

i ground some carebears into dust between my fists today

hey checking in

what are you fellow good players up to

im here

Today i gave something back to the community by losing two ships. Tomorrow im gonna be back on my ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– .

update

still over 10k kills

listen i think ur really sweet n we could be good together but im really not looking for a relationship until after i get 20k kills im so sorry

It would be impressive if they were solo, anyone in the right TZ can hit F1 or just sit on the Jita undock and blap stuff like doctor per.

Screw your rules.

i would feel this way too if i didnt have over ten thousand kills perfectly memorized

1 Like

truer words have never been spoken, brother.

Iā€™d be impressed yeah.

Almost 16000 kills but I have being inactive abit recently but capqu and long drinks learnt everything they know from me

well i could farm my way upto 10k easily but i have to tell you, they would be hollow kills.