Only post in this thread if you have more then 10k kills

you could try but you would prob fail and stop posting our our thread pleb

'Searbhreathach’
no solo?
your kb is ■■■■ lmao

:grinning:

There is actually some nice kills on there tbh but you look like a bit of a ping warrior… and an awoxxer lmfao jebus

My god your evewho page is hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

Ive seen longdrinks about, i know he solo’s on occasion; not an easy mark

how dare you insult my killboard

3 Likes

Is there a kb that shows how many of your kills are solo, because I’m pretty sure at least 10k of my 17k kills are solo.

not afaik, pretty much all killboards seem to function around isk efficiency in one way or another so you’ll always tend to have the risk averse f1 types at the top of the boards.

Longdrinks has 4779 Solo Kills…you can see this on zKill at trophies.

http://troll.me/images/big-empty-room/wow-look-at-all-the-people-who-care-thumb.jpg

I am very salty.

It says it on your main page too just under the Red / Green solo bar top right.

you should probably care more about your 162 kills and negative k/d-ratio just a lil tip from a 10k kills haver

No stupid, I have a girlfriend and things to do. You have no life and a hygiene problem (Seriously, I can smell you from here).

You should probably go outside sometimes.

The normal amongst us attend fleets and fly supers for a laugh, we’re not like you.

1 Like

Whoa whoa whoa. Watch out guys. We have a badass over here.

1 Like

You seriously reckon being a mindless F1 jockey is the pinnacle of EvE gameplay?

Your pillow from china is not and never will be a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Loot the wreck and gather the corpse or it doesn’t count.

:pouting_cat:

So sick of fake bros and goons. And their lies.

Straight up. 10k solo i’d be extremely impressed with.

2 Likes

hello my friend

Impressed with 6k too :smiley:

1 Like

Well until you have 10 000 final blows, I wouldn’t brag about it…

About a decade ago I was in small corporation which was in small alliance. There was this one particular guy who fitted cheap Vexor and used the drones to get into km’s. He would not use anything more expensive than T1 cruiser. And we were against Red Alliance…

if i was u i wouldnt let your gf know you only have 162 kills and negative k/d ratio, she might leave u for a better man

lmao @ people saying solo kills are worth anything

its a MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER GAME LOSERS
get some FRIENDS

1 Like