Open letter to CBT to initiate an invistigation of EDENCOM's embezzlement of State's funds

In a hypothetical situation of me leaving Protectorate fleet and joining Edencom fleet the Protectorate fleet would drop its efficiency by 50% while Edencom fleet would gain about 10% efficiency. Considering both fleets were doing same job in about same time (and I’d argue our fleet was doing even better), you don’t really have to be a math genius to see that your statement is straightforwardly absurd.

I wonder though how you don’t remember same Drekavac was shutting down conduits, cracking them like nuts one after another even ignoring all these pesky kyberanuts trying to repair triglavians.

What is even more amusing, is that I did actually call for help and offered my help multiple times in the EDI channel after the system hit liminality. Where there were all these people willing to fight, eh? Our initiative worked more efficiently than EDI before liminality and the loss of Drekavac means we have at least tried to fight after liminality.

I see you’re too quick to toss baseless accusations.
But first, tell me please:

Is there something more disgraceful than a treason?

Than betraying country that gave you food, shelter, education, job. Your parents, your ancestors, your Faith, your friends and co-workers. Is there at least something that could be more disgraceful than that?..