Opening of Yggdrasil Rebirth Hospital

Would it be nepotism or neglect keeping a medical officer who’s spent seven years killing fifteen percent of his patients employed?

This was already clarified.

Indeed

She also confirmed my reading of it was correct.

You can continue pretending she didn’t, but that just makes you look stupid, a jerk, or both.

2 Likes

A jerk. Subjective enough that I see no point in arguing.
I’m not pretending she didn’t concede her mistake, simply giving words the gravity they are due.

Not to correct her error, assuming it indeed was one, is a matter of choice. If I assume that choice to be motivated by reason, it likely comes from the same place as the misplaced declaration of war crimes.

In sustaining the initial claim of fifteen percent mortality rate for a non-invasive removal of what is at its core a mainstream medical device, many legitimate arguments against misuse of TCMCs are marginalized in favour of a sensational one that nobody of any education will believe.

Using TCMCs as a control mechanism is not a war crime, but a crime of self-harm. When any of the empire’s people are lessened, its foundation is weakened. When they cannot ask the questions to which faith is an answer, the very glue that binds us is polluted. More than that I can scarce imagine that preventing even one with the potential to walk the true path from doing so is otherwise than an offence to God.

So jerk or no, I have issues with anyone who weakens legitimate disapproval of that particular malpractice by sensationalism and absurdity.

1 Like

All the best, Lit. Lemme know if there is anything I can do to help.

Funny how everyone’s an expert brainologist all of a sudden.

3 Likes

Do you have a preferred location to have donated goods arrive?

1 Like

It’s funny, but I don’t really see sticking those things in a totally different human being as ‘self’ harm…

2 Likes

That would be because you’re still speaking in the scope of one person installing it in another, above a threshold of scale and openness, acts are the responsibility of a people as much as a person. When a society lessens their own, that is self harm.

And you’re still speaking as though the generations who’ve been stolen and enslaved are of a people with their abductors and abusers. They are not ‘your own’, and your society is built on the abuse of others.

4 Likes

Eager as I am to engage in a pointless contest of sophism and chicanery. Whose people you or I think they are is of no relevance to the central point, there is enough wrong with use of TCMCs that they should not be disparaged on an implausible mortality rate on their removal but on the circumstances of the long lives lived where they remain.

You can send it care of me to any of the stations in Pator, I have offices there.

1 Like

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

1 Like

That is not for you to decide if TCMCs are pertinent or not. That is for the victim to decide if they want to live with them or not. All surgeries have the risk of death, so I dont understand why you are playing it off as some huge thing. Patients are given the full range of what could happen to them like any other risky procedure.

2 Likes

Sorry for making that assumption, still my words of admiration stands and I’m glad to see you doing this. On that note should you need anything for your hospital S-II would be glad to make an arrangement, although I’m sad to say that it would mostly be equipment as most of our staff and medical employers are occupied in Floseswin.

With that, I wish you the best of luck

Because she always has to come off as a know-it-all and pretentious.

1 Like

Thats fine keep it there, they need it more then anything. I totally understand.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.