Help Wanted: Neurosurgeon

I am currently seeking the service of a neurosurgeon or doctor in similar field.

Preferred:

• Experience in dealing with deteriorating brain diseases, long-term effects of transcranial microcontroller usage, long-term effects of substance abuse, memory reconstruction, and cross-clone neural scans.
  • Physiological/neurological familiarity with capsuleers (other capsuleers preferred)
  • Affordability of services expected of a lower-class capsuleer.
  • On neutral or better standings with Electus Matari and the greater Republic armed forces (including indirect associations).

Please list credentials, relevant experience, and character references within or through private message.

6 Likes

I will get in touch with you. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

¯_(ツ)_/¯

I don’t know that I understand what this was supposed to offer…?

I might be able to help you. Throw me a mail or convo. We have experience with TCMC’s and their effects. If its for a good cause we can surely do it for free aswell. Get in touch with me to discuss further details. On this platform I can’t talk much about our other services next to bodymodding, cybernetic maintenance and the regular.
Thaila Lemrenoy

It mostly meant that I offered my help weeks ago, and you’re still welcome to reach out.

I did look into the items we discussed, but long story short, they were pretty much a dead end.

I… don’t believe we’ve met…?

While I appreciate any previous attempts to offer assistance, I have chosen a doctor already. My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience.

1 Like

The last time that I had a problem with my brain, I simply threw my face into the pavement and everything worked out, for the most part.

2 Likes

…This is worrisome.

We’ve met. Quite recently, indeed.

My thanks go to those who have shown interest in this endeavor. I have selected respective doctors to aid in this project, and the help is no longer needed. My appreciations go to all who showed interest.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.