Operation Magic School Bus

Hey Mike . . . just wanted to say ‘thanks’ again for the BPC’s. Allowed me to try my hand at Industry for the first time. Much appreciated!

1 Like

I know it sounds a scam in chat but it’s real. Dude is awesome, thanks so much Mike. It’s great that you’re helping us new people and one day I hope to do something similar

2 Likes

At first i tought this must be joke or he will give like a weapon or something but instead he really give me a good ship with insturactions about how to use it, i am glad to meet with him

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the ship Mike, after reading about all the scamming in Eve I was a a bit concerned on my first day but then what did I have to lose I had nothing! … I’m so glad I spoke up. Thanks again, I’ve played a few games but never come across anyone offering such a fantastic service to new players.

2 Likes

Man, i tell ya, these scammers are horrible.

let me help ya out, k? send me all your isk and i’ll send you back double! gonna give ya a good start!

(don’t do it)

1 Like

That’s hardly a productive joke in the new player forum on Mike’s thread :wink:

Mike is a dude, new players should flock to him like a futuristic Jesus.

1 Like

jokes are never productive. :slight_smile:

Mike’s awesome. We should follow him around, gank him, sell his corpse to the highest bidder and then give him 100 80% of the earnings. Should make him a buttload.

Yes, you will live like a king for years on the income from his hauler full of T1 fit kestrels.

Would you mind not ripping two words out of a post, completely screwing up the meaning of what i wrote? :slight_smile:

Gank him, sell his corpse to the highest bidder, give him the money. Hell, he could do that himself, or make a contest with registrationfee out of it. He’s one of the few people i’d trust with money.

You know, that right there is what keeps me honest? Trust given obligates me to be trustworthy because IF I were to cross a line I could never go back and so I am what I say I am and do what I say I will do.

m

8 Likes

Calm down miner, it was a joke about the cost of his ships.

Yeah, making Newbies happy doesn’t have to be very expensive. A one week old will appreciate a 1m dessie. They can’t fly bigger ships at that moment anyway.

2 Likes

kid, you really suck at making jokes. :slight_smile:

Made joke about cost of ships following that sentence ^ was nothing to do with the ships being useless, just aimed at early players (ie : not Vindicators and Bhaalgorns).

:expressionless:

1 Like

Just a friendly bump to let Newbros know Mike is a stand up guy. Wish he was still on the CSM.

1 Like

I got a nice Kestrel from Mike :slight_smile: Thank you Mike

1 Like

Thanks for the nicely fitted and rigged frigate today. It was unexpected.

1 Like

Those who have received lately? You are very welcome and welcome to Eve. Those who write me, having seen local too late? Pay a bit more attention. Once I say later gators and enter warp you have to wait until next time I come through.

m

4 Likes

Got a lot of mileage out of my procurer that i built using the free BPC from Mike. Free bump.

3 Likes

Gave one of the Vexors I built with Mike’s BPC to a newbie who just happened to lose his very first cruiser. Spreading the good!

6 Likes