Opportunity to download updates partly

Good day!

I wanted to ask, is there any opportunity to download updates for eve partly. I mean that I, due to my work, have limited internet traffic and I want to download part of new patch for remaining traffic today and other part tomorrow, when my traffic will be updated. Is it possible somehow? Or if not, can this option be added to the launcher?

Windows has settings you can set to limit monthly or reset manually for usage amounts.

Or there are 3rd party programs if you want daily.

But thats not about usage, its exactly about updating. For example, today i have 200mb, but update is for 700mb. Daily internet traffic limit is 900. And with all usage, during the day I need at least 300mb. So during the previous day i want to download a part of update and after that on the next day just finish it and use 500mb, but not 700 at one day. How it is possible?