Ore compression for npc stations in hi-sec

Stop spamming this thread with pointless conjecture.

If players werent supposed to fight over hisec, what do you think wardecs are for? Why do you think citadels can be destroyed, in hisec?

Hate to break it to you but players are intended to fight over hisec, too.

How is compression a core facility?

Are you unable to move ore without compression?

Are you unable to sell ore without compression?

Are you unable to build, without compression?

Compression is an extra. It’s a plus. It’s not a core, and never has been, because all it does is make your life easier, and not outright prevent you from doing things.

2 Likes

Undock mining barge
Open Map
Find any other system (leave caldari space)
Travel
Mine and Compress
Profit

Only the stubborn remain. For most players, if they can’t compress, they will leave. That achieves the objective of bullying most of the other players away from the area.

Why should I?

This is not needed. Just “CCPlease , it’s too hard, make it easier …”

3 Likes

This is a lie

3 Likes

Yes. If they cant compress in a specific system, they move on to a system that they can compress in.

I dont see anything wrong with this.

Infact, this is what CCP had recommended players to do if they, for example, keep getting ganked in a specific system.

3 Likes

The lazy might leave. There is usually compression within a few jumps, if you have sorted your logistics right then it’s no problem.

1 Like

abosultely not Mr character in Doomheim.

Go screw yourself somewhere else.

Want to compress stuff like veld and that for nullsec then use your damn citadels.
if you are not a nullseccr.

Get some skin in the game and put up an upwell structure.

otherwise HTFU and STFU

1 Like

I’m sure new players will leave quickly after being bullied into submission veteran players.

1 Like

Utter nonsense

Wait, did you mean leave the system? Or leave the game?

I’ve never seen anyone leave the game because he couldnt compress ore in his system anymore.

1 Like

You just admitted some will leave, it’s not nonsense.

I meant Leave the system

Calling Naaris new alt

3 Likes

I guess a mix. It probably depends on the person and the situation and there is no black or white.

If you want compression then place a structure and take the risk.

This is just another cry for risk free game play.

7 Likes

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode could we get thsi thred locked as well before it devolves into a useless Troll/Flame posting thread.

Im sure the community all hav an idea who the OP is…escpecially since it went into Doomheim before posting.

Btw can we get Doomheim characters restricted from posting on the forums?

4 Likes

Do new players even know that ore compression exists?

1 Like