Overheat is too delicate

Supported. Big time.

Guide on overheating…

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Overheating

Microwarpdrives are the most heat intensive, followed by large artillery, a full rack could only last you for two cycles before burning out. On the opposite spectrum, Ancillary SBs heat can be easily overlooked during each reload cycle.

its a matter of life and death :wink:

edit:
edit so the dirty minmatar cant see my dps exactly :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s under 250 cold, and under 290 hot.

1 Like

no its not

You are sensitive flowers…

Ironically, the green light gets too hot to push properly sometimes but the red light stays cold.

1 Like

Use as necessary, with thermodynamics 4 (a few days training(?))over a decade I never had issue.

WAIT…I burned out a scrambler on a proteus while killing a freighter as I made a similar mistake as this chap. Make a forum thread? No, why embarass myself in a backwards way?

Do it once, it won’t happen twice, unless you’re overly numb-skulled.

1 Like

CCP, get rid of the small clickable overheat strip. Its useless. Leave only an indicator thats blinking different colour than green.

at least it increases dexterity a tad? If you can’t hover over a little thing it’s too many red bulls or whatever. Editing post post is unfair! Overload/ turn-off all?
We’re to the stage where we group things accordingly?
Protip : put transversal on your overview and find out what it means, embrace it.

See? Now I’m being sarcastic.

its perfect at the moment
you guys aren’t used to it
thats it
press shift and press on the module you want to overheat
press shift and press on the module again to turn it off
to eve pvp its like know how to do a hadouken

kinda stop roaming in the forum complain on evrything
Please

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.