I'm not overheating and I don't have any armor/hull dmg - why are my modules taking dmg?

Did you overheat the entire rack at the same time by accident? It’s the three little buttons to the right of the overview circle. When clicked they will overheat the entire rack, whether that be your low, mid or high modules etc.

At least that’s what it’s telling me from your picture.

2 Likes

I don’t know.

With plain regards
-James Fuchs

2 Likes

You either clicked the overheat rack button on the left or you clicked the top green band of one of the modules that activates heating for that module.

1 Like

I suppose I might’ve misclicked!

Going to check to see if there’s a way to make them hotkey activated only

You are overheating, and you don’t know what you are doing.

1 Like

Aisha already established I’d accidentally used the overheat function :ok_hand:

The mods have hot keys already.

2 Likes

I meant the overheat function

2 Likes

You’re almost halfway through your training to become a Frostpacker…

And remember Overheating is for Ganking!

2 Likes

Found my new favourite setting!

1 Like

It looks to me like you have moved modules from their original top, middle, and bottom row. Which is nice visually…but…you then have the problem that your displayed modules are no longer in the row corresponding to where you click for overheat.

1 Like

I’m a clicker! Are you also a mouse clicker when it comes to your control of your ship?

For now, yeah.

Had you ever seen a message that reads, “your ship is out of control?”

1 Like

Isn’t that the default state of a ship piloted by a Frostpacker?

:thinking: :innocent: :blush:

2 Likes

No but I can’t read, so…

So it’s only a me sort of thing … hmmm makes one wonder are we really that special snowflake that thinks New Eden is our home?

2 Likes

Depends on what type of ice mining crystal was used to extract that snowflake. :wink:

2 Likes