Pandemic Legion's Ploy in Providence - Renters Beware

Status update

PL is stretching out…

And your that Monkey who supports an idiot with the flippity finger who has no idea what to do other than blob himself around.

Still CODE will not come into Null Sector because they ALL lack any PvP skills. The argument is the same as is your response.

PL is in Providence for the stations that will be converted into faction stations eventually. If PL makes a permanent grab for Providence the other alliances such as TEST will fight back.

If you look at the earlier maps Goons once controlled the territory that PanFam now occupies. Test used to occupy the region in the south that Goonswarm now occupies.

My theory is that PanFam and Goonswarm are trying to swallow up the entire northern, western and southeastern regions where PanFam will suddenly become the Goonswarm Alliance or Goonswarm Empire.

This can be a true theory because of the number of pilots of Test rolling over into Goonswarm after losing their territory along with Goonswarm rolling into PanFam to provide intelligence on NC, PL and other alliance of the North.

When the time is right I would expect the old Goonswarm members in other corporations and alliances to launch a massive AWOX within their corporations to effect the corporations while Goons pushes into Providence and then suddenly everything accept Empire space belongs to Goons.

Man, if you weren’t already smoking the marijuanas before this post, you really ought to start; at least that way you’ll have an excuse for making such silly posts.

Rental agreements are negotiated on a case by case basis, please convo me ingame for prices and details of available systems.

Nobody wants your crappy space… PL are doing it because the massive blue donut of shame is keeping them from having anything better to do right now.

PL only want the stations. I urge CCP to make them unanchorable so that PL has to live in Providence or leave with nothing. A fitting way for them to go, in either case.

1 Like

It has been well known that a big reason the blue donut exists with faux-aggression every few months is that the NAPs between the big supers alliances includes rights to ‘hunt’ in each others ‘forests’ without reprisal. Rental systems are nothing more than wildlife reserves to provide content for each other.

CVA sealed their own fate by not allowing carrier-ratting… hard to fight off supers without basic capitals. Yeah players had some, but they disallowed them for the majority. I call it karma for placing people on their KOS list at random.

It’s not written anywhere, but this is indeed part of the system.

1 Like

“Hi hello CCP. I know that all of the currently implemented Upwell structures work in a particular way, but I want you to make an upcoming set work in a completely different way because a group that I don’t like is going to benefit from it.”

Another Renters Beware Bulletin

Rental Clothing - I have been looking at the market and have noticed that clothing is selling between 35 to 45 million ISK for an article of clothing but is being bought for very little. Looking ahead to the Rental Agreement I can foresee Rental Alliances making the have to purchase sets of clothes that can cost up to 300 million ISK for a pre-approved or sanctioned Rental Outfit that the Renter would have to wear.

Such a system would distinguish the Renter from the rest of local and would also be tailored to each regions rental control system that would keep Renters from spilling over into another solar system even though the two Rental zone systems were under the same Sov owner.

Renter Uniform Color Scheme creating distinct zones that they are regulated to.

Eve%20Clothes

I would also suspect CODE. would make their Permit Holders purchase sanctioned Permit Holder Uniforms as part of the Mining Permit stipulations as well.

I would also suspect that Rental Alliances and CODE would make their renters and permit holders use specific ship skins for each Rental Zone as well as ships skins that point them out as being CODE permit holders.

You have uncovered our plan… how do you know so much? …are you psychic?

I suspect that you made a horrible bulk clothing purchase right before the end of CQ. I suspect the value of your goods is near 0 and I suspect you are attempting to create a market for them.

Wait… People use portrait in chats? I used text only and compact user list.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.