Paneden: A New Online Market Data Aggregation Tool

Hello everyone! Today I am debuting a project that I have been working on for a couple months: Paneden.

https://www.paneden.com

Paneden is a web-based market data aggregation tool that is free for everyone. Some of its features include:

• View buy and and sell orders for an item across all regions
  • View public buy and sell orders from Citadels
  • Refine order view to High Sec/Low Sec/Null Sec
  • View market history for an item
  • At-a-glance market data on the home page
  • Uses the latest spec of the ESI API

My goals with the site are to provide information as up-to-date as possible and to maintain a high level of performance and availability.

Some of my future plans for the project include:

• Market notifications (email, SMS, etc.)
  • Ability to customize at-a-glance items on the home page

I would appreciate feedback and bug reports.

---- Changelog ----

January 23, 2018 Update

• Added at-a-glance market data on the home page for minerals, isotopes, and PLEX. In the future you will be able to customize the items displayed here.
  • Performance improvements when loading an item page.

January 11, 2018 Update

• Settings for displaying High Sec/Low Sec/Null Sec orders now persist.
  • Types updated with data from the January 10, 2018 SDE.

January 9, 2018 Update

• History for each region is now available on the item detail page. Previously only data for The Forge was available.
  • Types updated with data from the December 5, 2017 SDE.
2 Likes

Search case doesn’t work.

Sorry its just doesn’t work at all.

Could you elaborate on what specifically is not working?

Trying to find couple of officer items
Taireis cap relay and brokaras neut. Had no sucsess

Ah, that was a character encoding issue. It is fixed now.

I love the look and layout of it, the only tiny think that irks me a bit is the fact you always have to press enter on a search, so for example if I typed “mach” then clicked on “machariel”, it doesn’t load machariel when I click it, if you see what I mean.

I like how you can select high/low/null as well, but to add on that could there be a tick box or something to make it only look at hubs or exclude a certain hub, etc?

I’ve changed the behavior of the search bar so that it automatically submits the form when you click on an item in the autocomplete list or if you press enter when an item is highlighted.

As for adding filtering to the orders list based on trade hubs, I will have to think about how I would do that. For now, you can filter the table using the search field in the top right.

January 9, 2018 Update

• History for each region is now available on the item detail page. Previously only data for The Forge was available.
  • Types updated with data from the December 5, 2017 SDE.

January 23, 2018 Update

• Added at-a-glance market data on the home page for minerals, isotopes, and PLEX. In the future you will be able to customize the items displayed here.
  • Performance improvements when loading an item page.

Could you add the ability to show item / station / sales over 10 days|Month|Year to the History (or a new) tab.

This is a great tool already … thanks for your efforts!

Could you add the ability to show item / station / sales over 10 days|Month|Year to the History (or a new) tab.

Unfortunately I do not have the ability to pull this information from the API. I do not believe this information (other than personal or corporation transactions) is surfaced in-game, either.

I like the clean look. It’s nice.

What time frame do the up and down arrows on the front page represent? It only shows absolute values and percentages, but without a time information it remains unclear if the shown changes are within an hour, a day or a week.

Nice work, the Design also is a real good one. Thumbs up :+1:

Those arrows are indicating differences in the daily price averages pulled directly from the API. I will look into ways of denoting that.

1 Like

First thing I did was to hover the mouse over it. I thought a pop-up might tell me :smile:.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.