Hello everyone! Today I am debuting a project that I have been working on for a couple months: Paneden.
Paneden is a web-based market data aggregation tool that is free for everyone. Some of its features include:
- View buy and and sell orders for an item across all regions
- View public buy and sell orders from Citadels
- Refine order view to High Sec/Low Sec/Null Sec
- View market history for an item
- At-a-glance market data on the home page
- Uses the latest spec of the ESI API
My goals with the site are to provide information as up-to-date as possible and to maintain a high level of performance and availability.
Some of my future plans for the project include:
- Market notifications (email, SMS, etc.)
- Ability to customize at-a-glance items on the home page
I would appreciate feedback and bug reports.
---- Changelog ----
January 23, 2018 Update
- Added at-a-glance market data on the home page for minerals, isotopes, and PLEX. In the future you will be able to customize the items displayed here.
- Performance improvements when loading an item page.
January 11, 2018 Update
- Settings for displaying High Sec/Low Sec/Null Sec orders now persist.
- Types updated with data from the January 10, 2018 SDE.
January 9, 2018 Update
- History for each region is now available on the item detail page. Previously only data for The Forge was available.
- Types updated with data from the December 5, 2017 SDE.