Paragon Agents | IRIS | EVERMORE | EverMarks?

If she is the only one I would say via RP that she had been trained by the high priestess of highsec.

Cause COME on really who would think of that idea of handing over ships?

Then youā€™d be wrongā€¦ :slightly_smiling_face:

Clones just clones all trained and led by The One.

Just checkingā€¦ did you personalize the logo after buying it?
You can do that with a Corp logo, Iā€™m just assuming the Alliance logo would work in the same way.

My Alliance has a generic logoā€¦

so, what technically is the end game here, so we turn in t1 ships, get points once we get enough points, we get to buy alliance or corp emblems? is this the jist of it. like once we get a corp and alliance emblem is it able to put them on any ship we fly or just specific ships for a limited time?

also how do you find said agents? is there a web site on the location or in game

CCP is removing ships from the gameā€¦Iā€™m not sure why exactly.

Yes, theyā€™re holograms.

No, just a specific ship, like a skin. They are permanent though.

I use The Agencyā€™s agent locator. Just look up EVERMORE Faction and Paragon Corporation.

1 Like

They will be sold on the store for cash. They are taken from the game so that CCP isnā€™t creating ships out of nothing and going in to competition with the player manufacturers. When CCP sold a fitted mining barge some months ago, the players were rightly annoyed that they were then forced in to unfair competition with CCP. Evermarks were the solution.

1 Like

I think youā€™re right.

I believe the rational is more like to off-set the free ships from the new AIR programā€¦

Hello everyone, someone knows how to spend the EverMarks in the Corp. Wallet. Everytime i make a Paragon Mission My Wallet earns EverMarks, but also the Corp Wallet, just canā€™t spend them? Thanks for any suggestion. :slight_smile:

i kinda want to have the 24th crusade logo on some of my ships
but Iā€™m to lazy to go to the agent

You spend them at the Loyalty Store in Paragon Stations. :shield:

1 Like

yeah was trying thatā€¦ but can only select my Wallet not the Corpsā€¦ a bit strangeā€¦

You only need to open the LP Store. Iā€™ve not tried using them as a Corp. though.

1 Like

Right now the Evermarks are just available for personal useā€¦ According to CCP, the ability to spend the Corp Evermark LPā€™s will be implemented at a later dateā€¦

When an individual capsuleer in a player corp earns EverMarks, the corporation earns them too. During the promotion period, the ratio of player and corp EverMarks earned will be 1 to 1. Keep this in mind and start hitting those Paragon missions, because in 2023, player corps will be able to spend the EverMarks they have accumulated through individual member activity.

2 Likes

wow man thx a lot for this Message :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surely there will be some sort of per-player limit enforced, otherwise a single player could burn up all of the corps EverMarks in five minutesā€¦

Probably just the Corp CEO and or Corp Director will have access to the Corporation Evermarks.

https://support.eveonline.com/hc/en-us/articles/6807979979036-Heraldry-and-Emblems for more info.

3 Likes