If she is the only one I would say via RP that she had been trained by the high priestess of highsec.
Cause COME on really who would think of that idea of handing over ships?
If she is the only one I would say via RP that she had been trained by the high priestess of highsec.
Cause COME on really who would think of that idea of handing over ships?
If she is the only one I would say via RP that she had been trained by the high priestess of highsec.
Then you’d be wrong… ![]()
Just checking… did you personalize the logo after buying it?
You can do that with a Corp logo, I’m just assuming the Alliance logo would work in the same way.
so, what technically is the end game here, so we turn in t1 ships, get points once we get enough points, we get to buy alliance or corp emblems? is this the jist of it. like once we get a corp and alliance emblem is it able to put them on any ship we fly or just specific ships for a limited time?
also how do you find said agents? is there a web site on the location or in game
what technically is the end game here
CCP is removing ships from the game…I’m not sure why exactly.
we get to buy alliance or corp emblems?
Yes, they’re holograms.
is it able to put them on any ship we fly
No, just a specific ship, like a skin. They are permanent though.
also how do you find said agents?
I use The Agency’s agent locator. Just look up EVERMORE Faction and Paragon Corporation.
CCP is removing ships from the game…I’m not sure why exactly.
They will be sold on the store for cash. They are taken from the game so that CCP isn’t creating ships out of nothing and going in to competition with the player manufacturers. When CCP sold a fitted mining barge some months ago, the players were rightly annoyed that they were then forced in to unfair competition with CCP. Evermarks were the solution.
Evermarks were the solution.
I think you’re right.
I believe the rational is more like to off-set the free ships from the new AIR program…
Hello everyone, someone knows how to spend the EverMarks in the Corp. Wallet. Everytime i make a Paragon Mission My Wallet earns EverMarks, but also the Corp Wallet, just can’t spend them? Thanks for any suggestion. ![]()
i kinda want to have the 24th crusade logo on some of my ships
but I’m to lazy to go to the agent
You spend them at the Loyalty Store in Paragon Stations. ![]()
yeah was trying that… but can only select my Wallet not the Corps… a bit strange…
Right now the Evermarks are just available for personal use… According to CCP, the ability to spend the Corp Evermark LP’s will be implemented at a later date…

New navy ships, big Factional Warfare updates & ship emblems
When an individual capsuleer in a player corp earns EverMarks, the corporation earns them too. During the promotion period, the ratio of player and corp EverMarks earned will be 1 to 1. Keep this in mind and start hitting those Paragon missions, because in 2023, player corps will be able to spend the EverMarks they have accumulated through individual member activity.
wow man thx a lot for this Message ![]()
Surely there will be some sort of per-player limit enforced, otherwise a single player could burn up all of the corps EverMarks in five minutes…
Probably just the Corp CEO and or Corp Director will have access to the Corporation Evermarks.