Payment in USD

How far is a mile? Dunno, I’m not American.
How heavy is a pound? Dunno. I’m not American.
How warm is 100 degrees? Boiling point of water if you’re not American.
Hand me a 5/8th wrench. What? Do you think I’m American or something?

And so on and so on.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Semi-seriously, if you work in gaming, graphics-based coding, journalism, have a blog or youtube site that is monetized (adverts) then chances of being able to claim some of these EvE-related expenses against your income tax would not be zero.

1 Like

There is also a reason they speak English in the US. :wink:

1 Like

thank you for replies all…

i decided to finish the game and move on (alll of my skills that i have are to level 5 except 1 )

i have not renewed my eve online - i will not be returning

if anyone wishes to contact me you can do so via the wolfpack website (google wolfpack australia )

thank you and goodbye

Can I have your stuff?

Also, are you leaving because of the AUD exchange rate?

Hi, Australian here.

If you think EVE is expensive, I suggest you stop dole budging and pretending your debit card is a credit card. There is no ‘international fee’, either, there is the exchange rate and only the exchange rate. If you look at any given EVE Online subscription transaction on your statement, and apply the exchange rate to it, you’ll see it works out at the price CCP is advertising.

i decided to finish the game and move on

Managing the cost of eve online subscription is too hard?

You decided the game is bad?

You got ganked and decided it’s the game’s fault, not yours?

Mining didn’t give you enough isk to plex your account and more?

How about Bitcoin?

How about tulips?

:thinking:

4 Likes

I would be down to pay for my eve sub in tulips

1 Like

I pay for Eve with ISK.

How about trading Bitcoin SHARES into real monetary value will have you taxed? No, bitcoin works fine for money-laundering, human trafficking (=modern slavery), illicit drugs and other forms of organised “tax-free industries” (=crime). It was never intended for ‘normal’ people that abide the law.

Bitcoin to USD will have you pay a ‘fun fee’ of around 1.49% and then you will have to report it and pay income taxes (can be variable depending on where you declare or avoid to declare your taxes - Capital gains tax - Wikipedia - ) .

Also, why not send CCP gold bars for payment of your subscriptions… Not bags of you know what…

1 Like

Then enjoy your $300/year sub.

+1 for gold bars being an accepted form of payment

1 Like

Rofl, so cute…
If the US dollar crashes you can start using 100 euro bills to wipe your ass with because that is what a sheet of toilet paper will be worth at that point.

If the US dollar crashes, the market doesn’t just end, it adapts to a new currency, one that would be recognised in international trade and one that is very stable. The Euro wouldn’t work because it only has real value in Europe, and it’s only as strong as the weakest economy that uses it. It’s more than likely we’d be using an Asian or Oceanic currency, like Yen or the Australian Dollar, as the new benchmark.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.