Useless forum

deleted

3 Likes

Less freeloaders, less Klingon, less spamming of hypernet links in Rookie, less need to use Google Translate. I see only advantages.

7 Likes

12k rubles for a year… I’m in the U.S and have to pay 240 dollars a year. (16.5k rubles)
It’s not really that much…(yeah!! Capitalism!! :slight_smile: )

1 Like

[sarcasm]
Of course they did, how could we possibly doubt you ?
[/sarcasm]

5 Likes

CCP should just do everything at a single currency rate, pick USD and simply have anyone who wants to purchase have that USD value converted into their own native currency. Everyone then no matter what pays the same flat rate. Are people in russia asking for their sub to be 15 russian currency a month? what about japan, 15 yens a month, then theres the brits paying 15 pounds a month… Pro tip 15 yens and 15 pounds are not even close to the same, none of them are

I say scrap this individual currency/price per region, make it all USD and convert as needed upon checkout. Works anywhere else i have payed for international games services. no one can complain then as they all pay the same

4 Likes

well it’s kind of obvious to anyone who knows enought about japan to know what “yen” actually is.
if you wanted to make it proper paralel you would need 15 yens vs 15 cents… :wink: (there are no fractures of yen used ever)

dunno how russian currency is in that regard.

oh on a side note, while OP wants to get localized prices for russia, can I have some of that too? convertion rates from my local currency to euro is sooooo rough :stuck_out_tongue:

deleted

1 Like

Bad idea. I don’t have eve in my currency and must pay in US dollars. Thing is in the end I pay way more cause the diff between our currency, taxes, and credit card taxes for paying in dollars.

Just follow the example of our Chinese playerbase and spend 23/7 running anomalies. Very dedicated people; pity they never have time to respond to a friendly chat in local.

3 Likes

Everyone should pay the same, stop whining.

2 Likes

I dunno where you get the Brits pay ÂŁ15 a month. Never paid more then ÂŁ9.99 a month for the last 15+ yrs :smiley:

1 Like

Good time to not be playing, the asset value of everything is in the toilet.

Yey i went to sleep and woke up with 4 bil less in assets, thats like 7 or 8 bil in loss so far this month.

These new market changes are working wonderfully if it was trying to destroy the economy.

deleted

1. They’re not an American company. They are Icelandic. So it should be Króna.
  2. USD is way too unstable. Their money printer goes brrr. It’ll be worth nothing soon enough.
4 Likes

There’s an in joke in Eve that I suspect many haven’t got…

Trouble is you’re talking bollocks.

6 Likes

Good riddance

3 Likes

Your people have tried that for 75 years. How did that turn out for ye?

6 Likes

I think you’re Barcking up the wrong tree here sir. Couldn’t help it.

1 Like

By by ССР.