Useless forum

They can charge as much as the market is willing to pay and competitors compete.

I see more and more people leaving Windows, soā€¦ they also have to compete with that

1 Like

deleted

CCP will not pay its staff in rubles, because it is very little.

You need to understand how people can abuse purchasing power parity by using a VPN and purchasing time from russia.

2 Likes

Everyone can have the same access to your country using VPNs and buying in your currency and getting a discount.

Then CCP will have to pay its developers in Rubles, and they will go bankrupt.

Think about it.

3 Likes

deleted

Yes, because Communism is an ethnicity?

1 Like

deleted

I did read this thread. Are you referring to another thread or this one?

In this thread, I thought Nicolaiā€™s response to your

was pretty sharp. And no, Communism is not an ethnicity.

1 Like

deleted

He might be referring to the thread one I linked a few posts above.

Given that this topic has already been previously discussed comprehensively and constructively, and that this thread thus far is 100% trollmania, this thread should probably be closed and the original thread examined for insight since there isnā€™t much more to say that hasnā€™t already been said already.

1 Like

Nobody pays equal money. There is always different amount people pay in span of gameplay, and there are different economies with different currencies. Its complicated.

1 Like

1). Prices ALWAYS go up in life. Pay up, quit whining or leave.

2). Good riddance to any russians who leave. The game is far better without any of them.

deleted

Iā€™m not going to delete it, but I will be going through and issuing warnings and such.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting