📈 We Raise NPC Standings: Lower Broker/Relist Fees ★ Access Epic Arcs + Mission/R&D Agents ★ And More!

New Eden’s Premier Standing Service Provider

Accept no imitations - Going strong in 15th consecutive year of business

Standings Mechanics EUNI Syllabus ---- Merchant Monarchy Blogpost About us

See also my Trusted Third Party/Escrow/Transaction Security Service

Borgdude wrote:
“So seek out Imiarr Timshae for all your problems with agent standings you won’t regret it!!”

Hi,

I’m Imiarr and I’ve been selling standings in Eve since 2009, old forum thread: [Service] Personal/Corporate Standing Increase Service Est. 2009 - Sell Orders - EVE Online Forums

This service sells agent, corporate and (New!) Faction NPC standings.

Benefits of High Standings

Why should you have your standings improved? Reasons include, but are not limited to:

:star: Lowering Broker Fees and Relist Fees at NPC Stations (ie. Tradehubs like Jita)
:star: Accessing Epic Arcs, L4/L5 Missions, and R&D Agents (for Datacore Farming)
:star: Stopping NPC Miners from Attacking You on Sight
:star: Accessing Loyalty Point Stores with Unique or Discounted LP Rewards

How Our Service Works

Join the USIA Discord Server and ask to speak with a representative. We will create a private Discord channel made just for you and our staff, and we will discuss our services and make arrangements in this channel

Our Rates

Your fee is directly proportional to the effort we put in: no more, no less, and zero markup regardless of your current or desired standings. We’ve designed a special calculator, based off of CCP’s published standings gain formula (and a bit of calculus), to determine the necessary effort, and that in turn determines our fee.

Note that as we run missions, you will accumulate ISK and LP - these are yours to keep!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

:question: Deposit? :a: Yes, 100%. I have been doing this for 12 years. Trust me.
:question:If I want you to stop half way, do I get the rest of my ISK back? :a: Yes.
:question:Do I have to be in same system? Docked? :a: You can be anywhere, doing anything as long as you are in fleet with our missioners. (And no-one else)
:question:Can this process damage any of my standings? :a: No, mechanically impossible.
:question:Faction Standings? :a: Yes, depends on availability, join the discord and ask us.
:question:Triglavian or Edencom Standings? :a: No, but evemail me (Imiarr) as I can offer advice.

Other

I have other questions about the service! >>> Join the [USIA Discord Server]
I have other questions about standing mechanics! >>> Evemail Imiarr or join the discord!
I want to read your website! >>> https://unitedstandingimprovementagency.wordpress.com/

19 Likes

hi

sent you a pm (well email via eve gate) as I can’t see a forum message feature

thanks in advance

Pia

1 Like

PM me please. I sent you a note already

Service is real, and real good. Just completed moderate increase with Core Complexion Inc, which is a rather obscure corp with REALLY crappy possible agent availability below level 4. Despite this the process was painless and timely. I’m quite satisfied.

I’ll be keeping these guys in my contacts in case I need something else… This is how to get quickly setup for epic arc rotation. Get these guys to run the four epic arc corps to 5 and every 3 months enjoy an invisible boost to empire standings.

1 Like

How much would it cost for a slight boost in Amarr faction standing?

Are you guys still active?

service is still running?

We can’t sell faction standing!

[2021 Edit: We can now and we are! Contact us!]

To everyone else : Yes we’re still active!

I took a week’s holiday away from home and because CCP removed Eve Gate I no longer have a way to check my evemails from outside the game, so I couldn’t keep up with requests. We’re back to standard service now :slight_smile:

Just got boosted to 3 caldari navy rating :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Is this service still available or active?

This dead?

Ayy, I messaged him yesterday and he hasnt gotten back to me. Asking myself the same question.

1 Like

I would like a few to go from 1.0-5.0 please let me know when.

Pretty sure the service is dead. I’ve mailed a lil while back and still haven’t heard anything. Shame to really could have used this. :c

Active?

The owner been arrested by faction police agents due to falsification of standing results after abandoning missions in high sec. There are talks that Guristas spies sold this info to State Protectorate Intelligence… A few folks from Brutal Tribes said they have heard a man’s name like his in one of the convoys following to remote prison in low sec.

I like the canon that I’ve been arrested but no, the service is still running, just very very sporadically.

The playerbase of veterans running missions (which is a requirement for the speed and commitment needed for a service like this) have dropped massively over the last 12 months, and recruitment isn’t helping.

The highsec missioning community in general is diminishing. CCP has gutted the standing system to prevent players from performing standings calculations. I got a new job.

There have been various things which have impacted this service. Some of which will impact them on an ongoing basis. The new job has settled down, I can be active more now, but where previously all standings service was performed because if I had no missioners, I personally did it, I now have work commitments which will prevent me from running missions dozens of hours per week.

As such we will continue - smaller capacity until CCP does something to increase the playerbase demographic that we rely on and sporadic service, if a missioner isn’t available I can’t personally step in to do it any longer.

Apologies for the lack of clarity. Thanks for bearing with me.

Glad you’re still around, we were all worried! Best of luck with all the things!

1 Like

i think one great problem is the agency. Myself drop my missions near to zero.

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiley: