phpBB 3.2 EVE SSO / ESI extension [beta]

For some odd reason the table column was not deleted during uninstall which is a problem when reinstalling. Manually deleting the column should do the trick. If any similar errors show up just evemail me and i can send you an sql statement to uninstall the mod manually.

and one more question. Can I make sure that when registering user from my corp set in group ā€œmy corpā€ and all another not access denied, all another regiter but in group ā€œregisteredā€?

You need the serverquery admin password and port. By default the serverquery login is ā€œserveradminā€ port 10011, passwort is set during launch of the teamspeak server. Easiest way to test the login is to telnet into that port, e.g. using putty. If this is not your own but a hosted ts server, the port is most likely different. Eventually your forum IP needs to be added to the whitelist.

Cheers,
Snitch

ok, thenks. Iā€™ll have to write to the tech support server TC

and what abaut my last question with group auth?

Not sure what you mean. By default, all non-members will end up as registered, only if you tick ā€œrequire corp/allyā€ they will get a warning that only corp/ally members are allowed. Everything else is done via phpbb group permissions.

Bests,
Snitch

its help. Thenks!

all works with groups, but there is a little nuance ā€¦ With users of other corporations all ok. And users of my corporation fall into the group ā€œregisteredā€ and ā€œmy corpā€ but the default group they have ā€œregisteredā€. with access all right, but you have to manually change the default group to correctly display the colors nicknames and convenient sortingā€¦

Sorry for the late reply. Default groups in phpbb are entirely up to the user, they can even switch the default at will. For the next update I can add something like default is alliance if available otherwise corp but users will still be able to change that.

Hello, I have eror on ma forum phpbb3.2.2

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/snitch/authevesso/classes/class.constants.php on line 5: Use of undefined constant EVESSO_SCOPES - assumed ā€˜EVESSO_SCOPESā€™ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/snitch/authevesso/classes/class.esisso.php on line 12: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 1950: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3268)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/27/d543307290/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LesIndustriesPhoenix/forum/includes/functions.php:3268) in /homepages/27/d543307290/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LesIndustriesPhoenix/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4517

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/27/d543307290/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LesIndustriesPhoenix/forum/includes/functions.php:3268) in /homepages/27/d543307290/htdocs/clickandbuilds/LesIndustriesPhoenix/forum/includes/functions.php on line 4517

Which php version are you using?

hello, I have the same problem after installing properly the new version 1.2.2b3

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT] /ext/snitch/authevesso/classes/class.constants.php on line 5: Use of undefined constant EVESSO_SCOPES - assumed ā€˜EVESSO_SCOPESā€™ of PHP)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT] /ext/snitch/authevesso/classes/class.esisso.php on line 12: session_start (): Can not start session when headers already feel
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT] /includes/functions.php 1836: Can not modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT] /includes/functions.php:3268)

Can you help me please ?

Phpbb 3.2.2

PHP 7.2

EDIT : _ have ghanged my php version to PHP 5.6_ and is working good !!!

Thanks for the feedback, will try to test it under php 7.2 only tested 7.0 and 7.1 so far.

Edit: could you edit the file ext/snitch/authevesso/classes/class.constants.php

And change the line that starts with

define(EVESSO_SCOPES,

to

define('EVESSO_SCOPES', (just adding two quotes)

That should fix it under php 7.2

@Snitch_Ashor

Its installed, but for some reason it keeps putting the port number in for me and i canā€™t over-ride it. For instance the URI callback is the URL suggested by the extension, however when i login via SSO and go through it doesnā€™t make it back to the site. I then edited the URL in the browser bar and removed the port number and it took me backā€¦ is there anyway to manually edit the URI the extension has suggested i use and is set to?

You can try the following:

In the ACP under general - server configuration - server settings, check the option Force server URL settings and make sure the entries below are correct.

Fixed thatā€¦ but now when someone nw tries to join via the login button (top right SSO login that this mod provides) it says invalid URI againā€¦ but if they get a link to a post on the forums, then it worksā€¦ have no idea what im doing wrong :S

Have you cleared the cache after doing the changes in the ACP?

Cleared cache and did it on a fresh installā€¦ im clearly missing something.

Could you send me your biard url?

Im trying to add my corp to a specific usergroup but getting this error every time i try it.

Could not find an ID for corporation DAB