phpBB 3.2 EVE SSO / ESI extension [beta]

Sry my bad, didnt think of that. Could you replace the file in the modfolder acp/main_module.php with this one:
https://bitbucket.org/snitchashor/php-ext-authevesso/raw/d8e6de51f3cf71e60a8ecc5360eb2043536b51cc/acp/main_module.php

That should fix it.

Jup. All is good now. Thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks, will add an update soon as this will affect more people with short corp names if theres another one that starts with the same letters.

Took a little break from coding this but will resume. Mumble integration was requested a few times, anyone does have a mumble server to do some testing?

sorry dont have mumble server :frowning:
I was wondering if there is a reason why my char doesnt change alliance when corp do ?
Does it have to do with the fact im admin on the forum?

Yes, the admin does not get checked, however updating corp and alliance ahould be fine, I’ll fix that.

Any way to add a discord register thingy ?

@Snitch_Ashor I see that I can bring in Corp roles. Is there a way to automatically assign permissions based on these roles?

Thanks for this awesome piece of code!

Quick update, as of today, the ESI base URL used by this mod no longer exists, in order to fix this,
replace the file Configuration.php in ext/snitch/authevesso/classes/esi/lib with this one:

https://bitbucket.org/snitchashor/php-ext-authevesso/raw/f1b648865433e36def85d5a334e12dbb2c33348a/classes/esi/lib/Configuration.php

A new version 1.2.3b has been added to the download section which already contains the fixed URL, but differs only in that.

Bests,
Snitch

Hey there,

Let’s start with a big thanks for your work on this addon !
I’m setting it up for a group and almost everything looks great.

I’m however getting the same issue with teamspeak groups than someone before in this thread : Fields are filled with correct informations, but TS group list is empty. (I’m using the exact same serveradmin / password with yatqa). Login using telnet works.

When are the TS groups pulled ? When I save TS settings that works ? On a scheduled tasks ?
I’m acually using the global serveradmin user, with the global admin query password.

The Teamspeak server is selft hosted with a non-profit licence on the same server, it hosts multiple teamspeak virtual servers

Any help appreciated !

Alright I wanna try to debug this.

Could you please download this version: https://bitbucket.org/snitchashor/php-ext-authevesso/get/v1.2.3b.zip and install it by just overwriting the files and clearing cache in ACP. No disabling/re-enabling required just a clear cache.

Afterwards, just try again to set TS groups. I updated the Teamspeak 3 PHP framework (which I doubt will help) but I also added an error box for teamspeak errors, you should see something similar to this:

EDIT: Sorry, didn’t really carefully read your post. You said you are running multiple virtual servers, is the query port you want to connect to on a different port than the default 10011?

I will try this asap !

Each teamspeak virtual server has a specific port for the teamspeak client, however I use the standard query port to connect the server and manage all virtuals servers with a single login/password.

Having a button to test TS server connection here like the one PHPBB use to test DB connection at setup would be really helpfull for us !

While I’m there, Is there an option I missed to set the forum group as default for the user ?

It looks like you have to provide the server ID when you hosts multiple virtual servers

The ID may be the port of the virtual server if I read the PHP TS doc right :

Think I found the issue. Could you please update to version 1.2.4 https://bitbucket.org/snitchashor/php-ext-authevesso/get/v1.2.4b.zip ?
Disable mod, upload files, reenable mod, clear cache?
That should hopefully fix it. This version also adds the query port as config option which isn’t needed in your case but better be safe then sorry.

Works ! Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

What about an option to set the forum group as default for the user ?

Thats handled by phpbb itself. Also users are free to change their default groups as they like and I’m not sure theres a way to prevent this. Will look into it. Eventually setting the default could be done but removing is gonna be tricky.

Roger that, thanks again :slight_smile:

Hi again !

I’m sorry to bother you one more time, but at least one of the forums accounts are not updated on a corporation change. How could I debug what is going wrong ?

Do you have shell access?

Yeah I do, it’s hosted on a VPS