phpBB 3.2 EVE SSO / ESI extension [beta]

What can I do to resolve this in the meantime?

Iā€™m having the same issue as well. All the information i can find says to purge your cache, everything in the cache directory except for index.htm and .htaccess. and another post said to use SSL. neither of these solutions work.

nor does changing auth_type back to db in the database. doesnā€™t change anything, still forced to use the sso.

BSDOWNZ - read posts from link above. Seems to be a big issue with redirect cache under Chrome and a Dev report has been raised on this issue with the browser developers.

Copying

styles / all / template / event / navbar_header_logged_out_content.html

to

styles / carbon/ template / event / navbar_header_logged_out_content.html and emptying that file should at least show a login button, no login with eve though

Iā€™ve been clearing my caches and trying in incognito in chrome,opera, and IE(RIP). Iā€™m not sure if its because the domain is still taking place or what. Worked perfectly up until i created the domain record for the server.

Actually just had one of my guys able to log in, but i canā€™t. No matter which character on any of my accounts.

Folder ā€˜eventā€™ does not exist in my styles/all/template dir. Only have a feed.xml.twig fileā€¦

snapshot

Disregard, I found my stupidityā€¦
I left the sso auth users agent at ā€œphpbb_evesso ip.addressā€ instead of the domain.

Thanks Snitch for this up-to-date extension, almost impossible to find apiā€™s and extensions that havent been in dead for 4+ years

Sory the directory structure i posted is within the sso mod.

Hmmm, i guess thatā€™s more of a coincidence as the user agent can be anything. Eventually changing it forces the cache to be reload. Iā€™m using phpbb built in function for the redirects, will try to do it manually and send a 307 status which should not be cached, not even by chrome.

Do you have a list of styles you have already added support for your Mod to?

Bootlike and all child styles should be working, if you are looking for a dark one try the Cyborg child theme. Just download both links from here: http://bootlike.byethost18.com/demo/

Iā€™m currently using this on my Dev board

EDIT: Also added support for the Carbon style, just download this file and place it in the extension folder in ā€˜styles/Carbon/template/event/navbar_header_logged_out_content.htmlā€™ Carbon with a capital ā€˜Cā€™.

Thanks for the comeback, but kinda figured out a solution Iā€™m happy with :slight_smile:

I have created an external login page that takes you through EvE SSO authorisation, logs you into the forum, then I use a re-direct on logout that takes you back to my external login page utilising Kasimiā€™s ā€˜logoutredirectā€™ Mod. Quite pleased with the finished outcome. Just gotta apply to Carbonā€¦

Next stage - suss out TS3 integration as can not assign TS3 groups - lol

It;s all coming together slowly thanks to some great support :slight_smile:

Ok so I have spoken with my cousin and his time is currently limited is their no way for you to add a toggle to store information into a database, like for the specific scopes, so if we turn on extra scopes within the current settings system that we can also check a tickbox to store the information into database aswell?

So that we can simply toggle specific information to be stored, we are looking into gathering the information from the access token as required for most information but some information such as the mining ledger is information that we need to store for later analysis.

If not adding the database side of things any time soon please could you at least add the optional scopes for the corp and personal mining ladger.

Thankyou in advance for your time in making this plugin, once the final little bits are completed would be extremely greatful and can happily organized a donation for you in-game for your efforts.

Again I really appreciate every thing you have done so far.

Is there a way in the Forum/Teamspeak Group Mappings
to make the selected group their default group.

A new member of an alliance that is set to the BLUE group got registered
as both RegisteredMember and BLUE. defaulted to registered

Thatā€™s work fine !
Thanks you for your job :+1:

@Snitch_Ashor

Hi, i have ā€œError: Invalid auth state.ā€ problem.
All work yesterday.
Today, when i have activated esi checking revocation, i canā€™t login why all toon.

Trying other browser, cleaning phpbb cache, deleting user to force recheck, disable validsso from database.
authevesso config in mysql https://imgur.com/uCETQOG

Any idea please ?

Hmm that revoke Option should only affect the cron job, any chance you can mail me you board URL together with your PHP version?

Ok, i send you theses informations in a eve mail. no problem.

Hi all I am aware that the display of corp and alliance names is currently broken, because CCP removed that info from that particular endpoint. Will do a fix soon.