Pi market is dead

Except the guys with clubs that might come visit you if you didn’t get with the plan?

Never happened. They just gathered annually and set prices they wanted and agreed not to undercut each other. Enough participated they controlled at set the price.

Northern Military governed the south during most of its capturing the markets mentioned. There was zero room for violence in those conditions and by the 1880s there was zero need.

There is ALWAYS room for violence.

1 Like

They didnt have to exercise it. They already just lost the civil war haha. Read Southern Capitalists if more interested. Fascinating following of how southern elites started, never fought in, and became wealthier after the civil war.

Also an illustration of everything wrong with American South lol.

People are always wealthier after they lose a war - because whoever won the war cancels everybody’s debt (except for the bankers and people like them).

1 Like

No that wasnt the reason.

It was because ending slavery meant now the labor market for farm labor included whites and blacks. And slave owners were no longer responsible for the welfare of their slaves.

So there was a general impoverishment of the labor market and a substantial decline of the standard of living of southern farm workers.

The southern planters kept the difference for themselves.

Or so the history storyteller told you.

US Economics is pretty well documented. Avid note takers.

People who write history books always have an agenda.

2 Likes

Not quite.
Germany Set to Make Final World War I Reparation Payment - ABC News (go.com)

Yeah … WWI was a bit of an exception. But I was attempting to be succinct.

1 Like

PI still pays for my sub.

It could make a lot more though, Gaius

I set up a PI planet once. I think I made semiconductors. It was better than Project Discovery, but not by much.

if I could source enough P1 I could make 6bill in P2 per month, as I am currently set up. Right now I’m able to get enough to pay my sub and buy minerals for ammo, just off the PI.

1 Like

My bad.

I went fron buyer to maker :worried:

Still passive income that makes a profit. So why not?

4 x Enriched Uranium
22 x Oxygen
4 x Mechanical Parts
9 x Coolant
1 x Robotics

These are the PI that take for 40 fuel block, since the structure update that made them easier to kill, and the ice nerf structures are either being popped or taken down therefore less need for fuel blocks and less need for fuel block equals to less need for PI.

So …
… you’re saying prices are super low …
… and you’re telling everyone …
… instead of buying the dip all for yourself?

CCP ruined CCP.

1 Like

If controlling this market is so easy, clearly it is an opportunity to make bank for the people who care to do so!