Piracy in Eve Online

You are not forcing them. You are begging them to trust you.

That’s okay, I’m sure people have a hundred good reasons to not like this idea.

With this idea, you would have one, or the other : KM or loot. Though you could also have dropmail.
It’s okay if you don’t like the idea of having only one. It’s also totally okay if everybody with a bit of experience uses only cloaked/nullified fits, like now. I just proposed a way to reduce the risk-averse side of Eve, which you may not appreciate.

And this would actually increase destruction, because less item loot unless you want to use piracy module
You kill someone ? 90% of the modules are destroyed. I don’t get how this is “reducing destruction”. Most of the time people will not use this module, because it takes a module slot.

Crew to us is what insects to them, really. It’s not murder if someone kills them.

In the eve short stories the crew just abandon ships all the time. They get listed as dead when the ship goes up and they get life insurance while still alive. Then they get on another ship as crew.

TBF, when the annual income of some poor bastard of a crewman amounts to like 100 isk or something, they’re less than insects to capsuleers- they’re no better than bacteria.

K.i.s.s.

Tackle->start convo->ransome.

Meh… I dont think its worth…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.