PIRAT ENDGAME!

I have absolutely no clue what’s going on. It will come to light as the thread progresses, sit back, get some popcorn and enjoy the show.

2 Likes

I could not agree more.

I want to only recruit wolves into PIRAT and to be frank any sheep in my alliance deserve to die. I approve of this group and love the salt they bring. They are good for refining us by fire.

I actually hope more people join them. Eve is boring without content and we had become too isk fat and lazy. This content is awesome.

I actually approve of this comms, just not on my merc thread post. To me I flagged it as it was in the wrong place.

As for PIRAT dying, lol dont be daft. Even if one was to lose a citadel to n plus 1, we would just drop throw away ritaru or astras and rotate the wars over 3 groups with the 2 week breaks. There is never an end game lols.

Any properganda on PIRAT dying is utter bull. If anything this content has brought us together and strengthened our resolve. And trust me we are stubborn old vets.

Join cyber and doc so we can have more great fights in high sec.

Game on…

3 Likes

It was so obvious this would be the way to go, but since we had some clowns on the forums who said the citadels mean “skin in the game”, can you tell us the additional cost this throwaway citadels add to your wardec bill per week? What percentage is that of the whole wardec costs?

1 Like

Found it.
Since then my anti-pirat campaign is running (look at the date of the km).

Per joined me a bit later but since around 2 Years we are kicking the ass of Pirat.

We both know the picture you try to draw here is not correct.
We posted a lot of internal communication from your “Leadership Circle” (you managed to get it deleted but later that day i will repost it here again) this comunication was showing your panic and that you and your friends are complete helpless.

This sounds for me like you plan to abuse the war dec mechanics in a second way too.

And ofc there is an Endgame and you are in the middle of it !

You flagged it because you are helpless. It was interessting to watch you always needed a little success (like a km of us) to come back to your own thread.

I think PIRAT is gonna be just fine.

Why not posting it now?

1 Like

iam at work atm.

i dont give that much on the thoughts of a code guy .

That’s how I know you are going to lose.

1 Like

I play this game since 13 years now and i still meet new kinky guys :slight_smile:

your highness i have to apologize.
you are right it should be like this:
“I dont give that much on the thoughts of a code guy who thinks he is a princess”

2 Likes

That’s better, good boy.

Now then… your lack of faith is disturbing. That’s how I know you will lose.

1 Like

See, I even pre-empted your cut-and-paste meme with my own original content snark.

How can you win a war, if you can’t win your own forum post?

Really? If you think you can win the war making s**t talking on forum i have bad news for you…

You seem upset by my comments. :smirk:

1 Like

nah i have fun with it :slight_smile:

Another win for Team Trap.

1 Like

cant follow you have to explain that.

well princess it seems you have your personal meltdown.
its ok you can do that but not in the thread.

:slight_smile:

So far this seems more like the usual “butthurt white knight” more than “PIRATE endgame”, but I’m on the edge of my seat and still hope for a sharp u turn :popcorn: