Perhaps I should have just said you shouldn’t feel grief over a loss, but I feel pretty sure I’ve seen Aiko and Safety sponsoring venture killing contests, so I feel it’s reasonable to assume they will shoot them with some frequency, though I admit that I do not check to confirm this. I invoke Aiko because Safety is the only group I know of likely to engage in this sort of behavior that people recognize. If they don’t, then my bad.
-
Destiny said her greatest input here (I assume meaning this thread) is suggesting Aiko needs to be banned.
-
The person replied saying Aiko should be banned only if specifically targeting new players for no financial gain, only to grief.
And so I am on the subject of the theoretical situation that Aiko targets and shoots new players for no financial gain, and I’m trying to say there’s lots of reasons to shoot people and new players are not so helpless that they need protection pity.
By ‘cheap ships’ I mean the ships involved in highsec are unlikely to be ships out of their own reach, at least in the near future. Whatever people bring to bear against them is likely to be more comparable in power as opposed to an encounter in low or null where the aggressor will get to keep their ship after the encounter. I concede that the total dollar value of the entire fleet is not confined to the realm of being cheap.