Player loses first ship, in 14 years (Taggart Vet)

Y U GO 2 UEDAMA??.. :open_mouth:
btw he had a plastic wrap

I just happened to see an obelisk carrying wraps get popped while on my Prix run and figured I would look up the system…

2 Likes

Good kill.

3 Likes

Taggart is still around? Seriously?

2 Likes

What is a Taggart?

http://eve-history.net/wiki/index.php/Taggart_Transdimensional

3 Likes

Who is John Galt?

3 Likes

Clearly something is horribly broken in this game if a newbie cannot fly safely in highsec for 15 years without being ganked! Nice work.

7 Likes

This is more or less just a reminder that even the gods can bleed

Trying to get in that corp in 2003 was worse than trying to get security clearance for the government. Huge questionairre, essays, interviews, vetting process. While elements of that is done by modern corps, TTI was on another level of paranoia. AFAIK it was all aimed at fishing out pure PvE carebears, if they had the tiniest suspicion that you ever even target locked another player then you were worthless.

2 Likes

Now he will quit EVE, because that is not what he signed up for.

Also in b4 someone from ag calls him a “newbro”.

EDIT:
Oops, looks like @NotTheSmartestCookie had the same idea :rofl:

2 Likes

And you missed him for 15 years! But then you have only been around since 2011!

2013 for you and don’t you just love to try lol!

Great minds think alike :man_scientist:

2 Likes

where was the highsaltmilitia?

4 Likes

A shame the highsec militia was unable to save him, or anyone else today for that matter.

2 Likes

Same Codetard script, same jimmy000 hive mind

only works with the feeble minded, those 5 cents short of a $.

:grinning::grinning::grinning:

I won’t grief you Cautious, no need to delete your post ( unless its truly offensive ), if it was funny I might just lol.

must be your namesake :grinning:

1 Like

If only he had a mining permit. Listen, John Galt if you’re reading this, if you want some advice on how to haul you can hire me for a hauling consultation for only 100m. I’ve never lost a freighter before.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.