Player scarcity

What’s the bottom folks? Should We organize and try for less than 15k server peak?

1 Like

4 Likes

There is no need for that, there are a lot of players who will discontinue to sub for omega, or cancel multiple subs and leave 1 sub.
Of course credit card warriors will offset this for a while, but after they loose their multibillion ship they quit.
It is really simple you just need starve “fish” enough so it will not undock and then the “fishermen” will follow or will be forced to kill each other, but you all know that they are for easy kills not a contest.

Summer, Corona lockdowns ended, War in Delve stalled…

no need to undock. Enjoy the sun!

3 Likes

Yeah, but only for a daily ‘contribution’ from you, since it’s your idea. Put your money where your mouth is.

I have albinism, for real. I can only “enjoy” the sun for so long. Just going shopping at the ‘marché’ is enough for a whole day in the sun compared to all you who don’t have that condition.

2 Likes

I can’t stand the sun either, I burn easily. I look like a lobster after 30min even with sunblock.
You’re the first Albino I’ve met. It was weird only for the first minute. You’re beautiful, don’t let anyone tell you different! And your eyes - WOW!

2 Likes

Is it sunburn or color? I mean does it hurt?

And thank you btw!

3 Likes

It doesn’t hurt, it’s just colored, but who wants to walk around all red like a tomato? It looks like I’m permanently blushing!

2 Likes

At least you don’t have to worry about skin cancer and poor vision. And if I get sunburned it’s a catastrophe, I’m sick for days! It hate it!

2 Likes

Oookay I won’t be complaining about reddening in the sun anymore.

2 Likes

You can complain, but it won’t do you much good.

1 Like

I have closed the thread due to spam and considering it has gone completely off-topic.

1.Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

Trolling
Flaming
Ranting
Personal Attacks
Harassment
Doxxing
Racism & Discrimination
Hate Speech
Sexism
Spamming
Bumping
Off-Topic Posting