If you knew the servers are shutting down

… in one month from now.

What would you want us to do in the remaining time?

How should we play for the last 30 days?

What would you certainly not be doing anymore?

And why aren’t we already doing all of this?

Burn Jita every single second of every day until shutdown…

2 Likes

Because the servers are not going to shut down as long as there are whales buying skins and PLEX and 20k chars still logged in regularly. Also, these things are not fun because there is nothing to shoot if everyone does them. Ever thought of that?

1 Like

I’d welp all the things.

I don’t do this now because you don’t win a marathon by sprinting.

1 Like

Logoff and delete every trace of the client.
It’s the only way to be sure.

2 Likes

Change your password and remove all personal information from your account. After a company shuts down you never know what happens to the assets like databases.

4 Likes

Don’t forget removing any credit card of payment information as well.
Already set my subsriptipn to lapse, 4/5 toons are inactive and I’m barely logging in. I suspect many players that have stuck with EVE for years are also finally following suit.

Didn’t one of these kind of threads just get locked?

1 Like

We need more fan bois happy happy threads in here will somebody praise eve for the balance.

EDIT,would took few pics for memorabilia and deleted all account related stuff.

1 Like

Declare war on CCP Games.

In game.

(Just this time don’t pull out Concord BS on us hmkay)

2 Likes

It’s threads like these that hurt the overall game, when new players are looking to join and read garbage like this they aren’t inclined to join up. Or read threads containing nothing but pissing and moaning about how much a player hates CCP they don’t bother trying things for themselves.

4 Likes

Game is free to try i cant say i am sorry for “inconvenient threads”.Game reputation matters and is not created over forums but via gameplay more than anything else.

3 Likes

I’d buy a Nyx and go solo roaming.

1 Like

Game reviews are huge for prospective players, learning about a community is also a big thing and you can learn a lot from a community form a forum.

1 Like

Working as intended.
Unfavorable threads are quick to disappear.
Gameplay is still what will shape view of game and state of community the most,.

1 Like

I would just delete EvE client.

No reason to log in if it is all going to disappear.

We could have a giant thunderdome free-for-all fight with all the titans and super carriers being teleported to one system. And after all of those have been destroyed CCP could go “ha, fooled you guys, we are going to keep the servers running, but no more titans and supers ever”.

4 Likes

That would be a joke. Big joke! Super joke!

1 Like

Why not? New players could read what great and fun things EVE players would like to do, if they had the certainty that their pixel-items would soon become entirely worthless. I’m still waiting for someone to claim that they would sit in a Rorqual until the very last moment, “because it is so relaxing”.

Right now it seems that more players than usual question the longterm perspective of the game. Many in-game actions are done having the long game in mind. Now, instead of questioning the longterm perspective and not getting any new answers, it might be healthier to change into short term mode. Play the game as if it was the last month for it to be online. That’s why I was asking. I don’t hate CCP, I think the ones who speak out in public are cool dudes and that matters a lot. There is no need to pretend we are all happy with how things are going, or do you think new players can’t make up their own mind?

This!

Pls make this happen

2 Likes