Playing the game

Started playing on the 25/12/20. Played for an hour or sob then logged off. How do you restart playing after logging in. All i get is screens wanting me to buy stuff. Can someone point me in right direction

Okay, I’m not exactly sure where you’re at. So…

• Download the game here -you don’t have to log in to get it.
  • Once it’s installed, you’ll need to click “Add Account” at the bottom of the launcher, and then enter your credentials. It will probably want you to enter a code that it will send to the associated email address (make sure to check spam and promotion folders).
  • Once you get into game, you might see a pop up telling you about a live event or offering cheap omega, but those popups are rare.

Also, considering how little time you put on the first character, you might consider using a referral link to create a new account and character. Doing so will net you 1 mil unallocated SP.

Hopefully, that gets you sorted. If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

3 Likes

This doesn’t make sense to me. Could it be that you’re misinterpreting screens offering you gifts as wanting you to buy stuff?

Once i log on this is the only screen i can get to.

I only played for a but 1 to 2 hours when set up that was the training and i done about 3 of them and have not been able to get back to there. Thanks

I had already down load the game, But now i can not find my way back to it. This is as far as i can get.

I only played for a but 1 to 2 hours when set up that was the training and i done about 3 of them and have not been able to get back to there. Thanks

that seems to be a website you are on rather than openening the launcher, launcher should look like this

the bits ive redacted are the account/s you log into, you should have a launcher on your desktop you launch the game from that shows you this

Thanks that is a great help. i launch the program on computer but did not get a launcher on desktop so i will have another go. Thanks.

Okay found the Launcher on c Drive so i will try it and let you know. Thanks Again

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.