Please give some love to the trader

What.

The.

Hell.

Did I read?

Are you the type of person that sees a “DO NOT ENTER, EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS AND TOXIC WASTE” and say that the warning wasn’t clear enough? And you can bypass the warning sign by cutting through the chain link fence and therefore it wasn’t very safe?

If you ignore the warning, it’s your fault. If you spam enter, it’s your fault. We are not children here. Or maybe you are. In which case, ask your mom or dad to stand next to you while you play to avoid further problems.

Unless you’re making thousands of mistakes a day, in which case I’d say there’s a problem with you, and not the game, this shouldn’t be an issue.

Out of my 4 years of trading, I did this mistake once.

You mean like, botting?

That’s up to you. If making isk is fun for you, then entering numbers is part of that, and should be fun.

If it isnt, then maybe you should try something else that is fun for you.

But the thing is, isk is the grind in eve. So it’s not meant to be all fun, all the time. It’s a grind, so it’s supposed to get tedious. If it was easy, or fun, then everyone would be doing it.

2 Likes

Your English is excellent.

Thank you for everyone’s reply to make this discussion more profound.

Of course, players’mistakes should be an important part of the game. No mistakes mean no challenges. No challenges, no fun.

When this loss does not occur to oneself, everyone can easily discuss it. We will be happy to see the loss on others and laugh at their stupidity. Who doesn’t like browsing Most Valuable Kills on KB?

I admit that it was my fault to enter the wrong number. This is a very low-level mistake, causing serious losses. Within the existing rules of the game, I accept it. And I am honored that my fault can make you happy.

But the rules of the game and the players are two sides of a coin. Game developers are constantly improving to keep the game evolving. We all see CCP constantly striving to rebalance the game.

In the market game, if you want to get bigger profits and faster capital turnover, you have to spend a lot of time entering numbers. However, input numbers may not be part of the game. The average number of players modifying orders may be small, but the total number of modifications in the market is a huge number. Can anybody get fun from entering numbers? Maybe players will have more fun in the market after simplification.

Compressed ore is a good precedent.

Me?

Minerbumping is more fun

No, you’re not. Go away.

You really should check posting history of folk if you are going to make outlandish statements like this.

I lost billions because of the same mistake. Do not forget you’re the whiner here, others are not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.