Please lock, thanks :)

DANG IT!!!

I’m so focused on the green launcher light that i even didn’t tried to log in without it…

I’m now on…

Stupid crap… :slight_smile:

And yes…chat is broke :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

no, my launcher isnt showing anything ether i just press the login buttons and it logs in , just no chat atm

Thank you for the report guys. We are experiencing problems with several services following today’s DT. The matter is being actively worked on as we speak. Please keep an eye on our EVE_Status Twitter for updates.

lol :smiley:

\o/ more time for lunch for me then, thank you :slight_smile:

Yeah…give me names for it… :stuck_out_tongue:

Perfect opportunity to jump into that null wh that spawned today knowing nullbears won’t undock without local at all.

It’s so relaxingly quiet in jita local…

ommmmmmm ommmm ommmm

Edit:

Even the chilling spree is gone…but that could be willingly :slight_smile:

Have you tried turning it off and on again :smiley: ?

1 Like

Yes, the Chilling Spree and 13 Days of EVE event ended with DT today.

Maybe that’s the fault…the server is so used to free sp it refuses to work correctly without :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You can really SMELL the panic of the nullbears that currently broke out between them :slight_smile:

You reckon u guys will do something else to do with SP?

BUNNY! :smiley:

Chat seems to be working again , but the activity tracker seems to have reset to zero dont know if that was intentional.

The in-game chat should be back online now. Please restart your game clients if you are still encountering some problems.

We want to break up the EVE game server into more manageable parts and this is one of the steps that gets us closer to a Microservices Architecture.

Running text chat as a standalone service with an industry standard protocol opens up new future of possibilities.

this dev blog from way back when aged really well.

“Chat is broke”

GASP!!!

No, I won’t! :stuck_out_tongue: I like it this way! :smiley: Even my buddy listed friends don’t see me online!

1 Like

Could you please try to restart the game client to see if that helps? This does not seem to be affecting everyone right now.