Please lock, thanks :)

NO, first point of contact / information about Eve should be the Eve Forums.

2 Likes

Tried relogging a couple of times but the activity tracker still seems to be broken for me :slightly_frowning_face:

After switching everything off and on again, it seems to be working again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why I was being mislead after completing a challenge yesterday that a new one will be coming after today’s downtime? I’m talking about the “next challenge available in…” message in top left part of the screen that appears after you complete a challenge.

At least it was not a direction to look at a reddit thread.

2 Likes

I am experiencing (as are others per chat) an issue where not everyone in Local (Highsec/Low/Null) is actually appearing in Local.

Confirmed as I have an alt in the same Local and I cannot see them in Local, but I can see them docked in-station with me. The Local pilot count is also off.

Experienced seeing only, for example, 350ish in Local in Jita, yet over 1200 in station at the trade hub.

Edit: Also I cleared cache on both accounts and closed the launcher, refreshed it, relaunched. Issue persisted.

‘Way back’?

Is 2018 really ‘way back’ in your world? :slight_smile:

Well, maybe if you sent them more isk, they wouldnt be so broke.

Local is broken please fix

Again we are having problems with chat. Does this mean we get free stuff hahahahaha

chat is broken AGAIN

Bring Blackout back, funny how many carebears are complaining about local chat not working. CCP just leave it off!

Black out version 0.3 :frowning:

Funny you say that as i heard it was all the nullbears that cried last time with the blackout :stuck_out_tongue:

Chats are fine here.

Why dont CCP run the chat in a different window which runs from the Launcher not the actual game that way you could display it on a second screen or even not have it on!

I want sp as compensation for chat problem :kissing:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.