Please restore Minmatar exhaust color palette

Ship exhaust color palette for Minmatar ships used to be a warm, cozy orange color. but for reasons not immediately apparent to me, the design team decided to change this palette to a bland golden color for sub-warp and a cold blueish color for the warp.

Please restore the warm orange color palette for both sub-warp and warp for our ships. While the design team might favour the new color pallette, it is not the Minmatar way. The old colors are part of the Minmatar identity and faction flavour. What’s next, our ships warp sideways? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You really care about that?

“golden is not the minmartar way”?

Why?

Because it was not that at start?

Design decisions are irrelevant…

And certainly NOT taken back :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, the Art Team has to do something to justify their employment, you know, for job security.

Anyway, I mainly fly Minmatar ships and quite honestly, I hadn’t really noticed a change in the color. Course I’m not really paying attention to it and most of the time the camera view is zoomed out.

But I guess having different colored exhaust trails for the various racial ship classes would help in knowing at a glance what Faction it is…

…so yeah, let’s keep the color schemes the way they use to be.

1 Like

Lets just say lorewise minmartar just use a different type of gas from a different source for their ion drives from now on :slight_smile:

Another gas type,another colour :slight_smile:

Case closed :stuck_out_tongue:

Wouldn’t put it past them barefoot ducktape abuser minnies they would do such a thing. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

Ummm, no.

But hey, the issue in this thread topic probably won’t be changed by CCP because like I said earlier, their art team is probably looking to justify their employment so anything and everything within the game is open for change.

However it’d be nice if they could at least try to preserve some of the old visual traditions.

Golden is always better.

I REALLY hope you do not mean golden shower :slight_smile:

You are about 10 years too late for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s the place your mind went right to? Well…ok…whatever you’re into…

1 Like

You assume I am from the U.S.
why?

I asume nothing…

Just stating something… :slight_smile:

Design decisions are irrelevant…

Um… For YOU maybe.

/looks at avatar.

Yeah, definitely for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

–Gadget knows that style is everything

That 666th degree burn. :fire: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Duro Peripar / Balos Tritapo likes golden showers.

Screenshotted.

@Xuxe_Xu

Thanks! :smiley:

Sadly you KNOW that you are a moron and not even regretting but just enjoying it is part of your great plan…

Will not work…

Hahahahaha made you react! :blush:

yep…but in a way that insults YOU not me :stuck_out_tongue:

Made you react AGAIN! :blush:

Literally Duro:

That’s all, I’m outta here again. :blush:

Thinking i would even care about my dignity is your major flaw here :slight_smile: