Please stop the HS Triglavian Nonsense

Just don’t visit the systems that trigs can spawn in or use an alt to scout

I can give you a full list of every single system the trigs spawn in if you want to add them all to your avoidance list, however, that will render you unable to enter jita :stuck_out_tongue:

These trigs should be run down by ENDCOM. They are all over the place still. And why do they let these super over powered drifter battleships that can 1 shot capital ships and these new crazy cruiser drifters in HS? Talk about having no counter to them…

1 Like

A lot of people on reddit also think CCP completely lost their marbles. Some look like they only recently started seeing why, after CCP added the “Become Wealthy” ad in launcher. :joy:

2 Likes

EDENCOM is letting Trigs run all over the place and do whatever they want. Either EDENCOM are scaredycats cowards or they’re traitors to the empires. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Or, you know, they follow the same rules other NPC’s do, i don’t see concord blapping pirate NPC’s or even local navies doing it, why would you expect edencom NPC’s to do the same?

Its down to players to deal with, just like every single other NPC threat, edencom was only there to stop them claiming systems, this isn’t what these NPC’s are doing now, do edencom has no need to step in

Personally i love that high sec carries some actual risks now, its about damn time we got back to having a game where there was some actual risk instead of the trend towards WoW in space

Edencom was only formed to prevent system invasions, this is no different to normal NPC’s spawning in belts in regards to NPC responses, these are problems players have to deal with now, for anyone who didn’t participate all it takes to make them white is shooting a single rogue drone in pochven that dies to something else, if thats beyond your abilities then train for cloaks and be safe everywhere

1 Like

So the empires have no military besides the capsuleers who join Faction Warfare, is that what you’re saying ?

I’m saying you’re expecting some sort of different mechanic than the one that has existed for 17 years now, empire NPC’s don’t get involved directly except under very specific circumstances, the edencom NPC’s will shoot at trig NPC’s if they are present, however they don’t spawn in empire systems that aren’t edencom controlled, does edencom control all of high sec? no? well then its a player problem to deal with, i’ve seen people forming public fleets to shoot the trigs even on our own discord, there is nothing stopping you from dealing with the issue yourself

Other than you seemingly wanting CCP to deal with it for you

Removed a bunch of off topic posts.

8 Likes

We actually liked the Trig fleets coming in to our mining fleets. It sucks that they didn’t drop loot though. The first few warp-ins gave us issues until we adapted. Now trig warp-ins actually break up the monotony of mining.

Dealing with trigs is easy. put 2 remote shield reppers on your orca and a target painter. Have ALL your miners assist combat drones to the orca and provide remote sensor boosts (with scan resolution script). Next time trigs warp in, lock them with the orca (should take 3-4 seconds with sensor boosts active) and target paint them. ALL the drones will go after what you paint. Remote rep any miner that is taking damage…Rinse and repeat.

5 Likes

Yes! Remove the Trigs and buff suicide ganking in their stead!

1 Like

And that’s basically what I said when I posted this:

2 Likes

Then you have your method of avoiding the triglavian threat if fixing your standings isn’t something you’re able/willing to do

1 Like

My point here is that the Triglavians and even the FoB rats are way too much for new guys to handle. In the current economy people need to put serious effort into making money. I can protect my guys, but if I am not on then they are basically mining until the FoB or Trig rats show up and then they are done. This is not very fun and they don’t have the SP to handle them.

This issue is one that vets do not really have to deal with both from experience and SP. I would like to see new people in the game being able to handle threats that are designed to stop botting if they are at their screen and paying attention. At this point a new guy in a Venture loses all of his shield with a good fit on one hit, and then they are largely done mining for the day. This is stupid and it makes people quit the game before they can even afford to engage in real PVP.

3 Likes

Firstly, these aren’t designed to stop botting, they are designed to prevent you from being AFK, and if you were to lower these threats so that a brand new player could deal with them they would become entirely trivial for any AFK player to deal with, negating their reason to exist

Only if he is in a system with active trig or FoB presence, and considering there is a list of the 304 systems that trig wormholes can spawn in and there are atleast 2 lists of all known trig minor victory systems, its fairly trivial to avoid them almost entirely, especially if you live in amarr space

If getting blown up once is enough to stop you from playing the game then one might argue you aren’t actually ready for “real PvP” anyway

Either way the resources exist and its down to players to share them or find them themselves, CCP isn’t going to remove either of these features when they do exactly what they set out to do

2 Likes

Not true.

If you have bad standing with them, and only then, they are there to scram your ship, destroy it, then podkill you. They are there to do destruction first, then as a way to force people into Pochven.

BTW, those who stay negative to trigs can kill them as much as they want, that includes highly lucrative ways of making ISK.

I think CCP may have seen that coming, when I made 800M ISK for an hour of active shooting them yesterday.

Some people actually keep their bad standings with trigs as a badge of honor also.

3 Likes

I for one enjoy watching lazy people getting killed by Zorya.

1 Like

They already shot their rogue drone in Pochven tho, and will not be bothered. They did fix their standings, same as those who did not care about all that trig stuff CCP devised to make people stuff explode. Those who stay negative are rather not yet knowing about simple method, or they care more about killing them for profit.

Incorrect, the trigs have always shot people on sight who had 0.0 or less standing, you didn’t need a bad standing with them, the FoB’s still prevent you from being AFK in a system with them as you’re extremely likely to have negative standings with the pirate factions for obvious reasons

Sure, but they aren’t newbros and they arne’t people who have expressed a desire to avoid the trigs so aren’t in here complaining :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually most of it is because the supply of trig salvage and loots dried up when the invasion systems stopped spawning trigs, as such the supply dropped and the price rose, standard market mechanics and entirely player driven in terms of price

And they are free to wear that badge that nobody else can see with as much honour as they feel they deserve, most other people don’t really care about it and i’ve reduced my standings a chunk of the way anyway

0.0 is actually bad standing with them. Whot do you not understand? How CCP rounds the small numbers? :smile:

Most of it? So how your standings grinding went? Are you positive with both now EDENCOM and trigs?
After CCP made trigs permenent in high sec and making them surprisingly gatecamping with scrams, you and mostly everyone would just go back to grinding standings with them because its “mostly” convenient. :joy:

Convenient is the key word here. Or rather the idea of it.

I stayed bad standings with them, and it hurts me less than I ever imagined it would, while I make billions killing them. But I have over 100M SP and most of it in the ship combat.

Convenient for new guy is to just fix the standings, because he doesnt even know what to do and high sec where he starts is at start unconvenient for him, because of trigs.

If CCP would make trig standings work more like the standings with other empires, so they would not shoot every new guy, that would be something. I would applaud that.

Some think trigs are to be avoided, but someday you may want to start faming them like they were supposed to be farmed.

1 Like

I started grinding stats because i wanted to be able to fly around pochven without issue, not because trigs were annoying, considering most of what i use in high sec these days has a cov ops cloak they don’t actually pose a threat to myself unless i screw up :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty much the same, i don’t have “issues” dealing with them, i just choose not to, i ran EDI fleets murdering them for most of chapter 3

Indeed, and its something i will be adding to the pochven stuff i’ll be adding to the edencom website once its finished

What for? its not like i “need” the ISK or the parts, i don’t really have a reason to need to murder them when others can