Please stop the nonsense about inflation

So the game is really in its last breathe and CCPs higher concentration on a new new new new new NPE is solely because that’s exactly what’s happening? They’re desperate?

WEIRD, every definition I found said income was money.

Uhhhhhhhhhh

Have you not been reading DevBlogs the past few months?

Search better.

Great argument! /s

1 Like

I know.

This has to stop.

Look.

For households and individuals, “income is the sum of all the wages, salaries, profits, interest payments, rents, and other forms of earnings received in a given period of time.”[4] (also known as gross income). Net income is defined as the gross income minus taxes and other deductions (e.g., mandatory pension contributions), and is usually the basis to calculate how much income tax is owed.

In the field of public economics, the concept may comprise the accumulation of both monetary and non-monetary consumption ability, with the former (monetary) being used as a proxy for total income.

Fattened emphasis mine.

You guys aren’t talking about the same things, because your perspectives are different. It’s like talking to an average person about feelings and emotions. The average person believes that they are the same, while in fact they aren’t.

The same arguments would be had, but in context of that. In reality feelings and emotions are not the same, because for science they aren’t the same. Feelings are what you have on the inside, emotions are feelings expressed to the outside.

Plenty of people using a wrong “layman’s definition” doesn’t invalidate the accurate definition, is different.

Sorry.

Right and all I’m saying is that for every day, “boots on the ground” people, income is the money they earn, cuz that’s what pays their rent.

2 Likes

:boom::rocket::boom::rocket::boom:
And Exploits!
:boom::rocket::boom::rocket::boom:

Easily done.

Ban Teckos from the forum. He’s the only one constantly droning on about it.

2 Likes

lulz.

1 Like

All I know is this is a thread where I skip over all the posts and have no desire to read it or respond to anything.

1 Like

And y just did it…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Assuming these indicators are down (I haven’t checked), I think you are focusing on the wrong thing - current metrics at this particular moment in time. The issue is THE SYSTEM, not any particular metrics at any one point in time. The metrics might be just fine right now, but they could be terrible if you rewind to some point in the past, or fast-forward to some point in the future.

The issue is the system, not the current metrics. It’s like you are holding a broken clock, and you look down and tell me the time is perfectly correct. Yes, it will be correct twice a day, and you just happened to look down when it just happened to be correct. But the clock is fundamentally flawed. So, too, is a system which allows creation of money by fiat.