Please Wait 9 Hours to Give More Likes :psyccp:

Likes are indicators, each thread has the number of likes issued attached to it. If they see a thread that has a lot of likes they can look at that thread to see why that thread has a lot of likes.

3 Likes

This 100%

Anything else will just be meta-gamed…

Trust levels are a way of…

• Sandboxing new users in your community so that they cannot accidentally hurt themselves, or other users while they are learning what to do.

Just exactly how in the hell is a new user going to hurt themselves or somebody else? What a load of …

• Granting experienced users more rights over time, so that they can help everyone maintain and moderate the community they generously contribute so much of their time to.

Giving players the ability to moderate other players in these forums is like handing the Asylum keys over to the inmates…

It doesn’t matter how many likes they have, how polite their posting history is or how much butt kissing they’ve done, there will still be bias and prejudice towards specific players and certain topics.

This is not a player created forum, it’s a company created forum that should be moderated by company employees, especially since all the players posting in these forums are interested in very different aspects of the game.

3 Likes

Is a very bad idea.

What could go wrong?

What is that phrase about inmates running the asylum?..

2 Likes

Does that make the ISD team the men in white coats?

2 Likes

I would consider them more like trustees!..:grinning:

2 Likes

Can I still voice my opinion here?

Looks like it. And that’s all that matters.

I don’t give a flying ■■■■ about any of the other petty ■■■■ y’all are whining about. But…but muh likes11??!

Children.

Is that where your stick went?

Unlike most of you, I don’t start my day angry. Though at times I do gradually get worked up the more I read in here.

1 Like

52 minutes and I can like your post lol

1 Like

i can like yours now
but i don’t …

aaaa ok you are nice have a :heart:

Aww thanks, 10 mins to go and I get to reload my Love Gun

2 Likes

DamagedInferiorGerbil-size_restricted

5 Likes

Anyone want to buy a Like? Only 1 Quantum Core each

1 Like

Well, anything that gives a player any advantage based on what other players do en masse, will be gamed by large organizations in prejudice of individual players.

Thus the idea of gating forum stuff based on how many Goons +1 their cronies isn’t sensible. Unless the purpose is to gate out of certain forum content any people who can’t manage to have 1,000 cronies +1 them just for the lulz, of course.

I mean, the whole purpose of a thread like the Like And Get Likes (LAGL) was to MOCK the likes system due to it being essentially useless and meaningless. Well, that and break the forums, but someone limited the size of the threads to 10,000 messages so GRRR. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now you want to make likes meaningful and that might alienate good useful contributors who get overshadowed by the +1 syndrome. As if we didn’t have enough with the same few trolls trolling out of existence whatever doesn’t fits their agenda.

Oh and BTW, what’s up with private messaging among users? That’s one standard feature of Discourshit and yet we don’t have it here… :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

OMHG its PER LIKE

I have to wait an hour for another?!

These better be in the Daily Logins

What does 2 cheesy wotsits and some pocket lint get me?

Yes, this exactly.

1 Like