PLEX for Omega Time; How much?

The news “Black Desert Online makers Pearl Abyss to acquire CCP!” brought speculations to EVE markets. Therefore, the best time to buy PLEX for 2.7M ISK was last August. Since August the PLEX is bumped by 15% upwards in a week. It’s a time to pull out ‘jitterbugs’ now.

1 Like

Math:

Year = 365 days (31, 28, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31) => (28, 4x30, 7x31);

Omega Delta = 7 (for 31 d months) - 2 (for 28 d month) = 5 days;

lol. What a Hek?

This. Right here… I’ve always said. You will know when you can afford to plex an account the moment you don’t have to wonder if you can afford it.

Just buy subscription and send all PLEX you have to me, so it will never tempt you to spend it for stuff you dont need, PLEX is evil.

1 Like

Yup. And any other approach forces you into the Unholy Grind. But it’s even worse above the individual level. As an organisation, particularly when you have something tangible built up, the more capsuleers you have that depend on the grind, the weaker, more vulnerable, more limited you become as a group.

It’s surprisingly easy to screw with dependancies in New Eden.

3 Likes

That’s probably the main reason for a lot of the cloaky camper whine.

3 Likes

Wrong.

Really?? You really don’t understand any of the posts made herein, that you still have to try to have the last word.

Say for Instance You learn about the game in Dec. Jan 1, you decide to just sub for 30 days. You don’t get to enjoy that Sub on the Last day of January.

However, if you Sub in February, You get 1 or 2 extra days for that “month” Because now, you can plan that you’ll play the first 2 days in March.

5 Likes

No, you get 90days of gametime, not 3 months.

Tell that to @Steve_Ronuken, whom apparently hadnt yet understood the difference between a month, and a 30day sub.

Tell that to the many here that got butthurt and have been posting insulting posts at me since.

I agree that Steve now knows the difference. It could have ended there, but some sycophants seem to want to keep continuing this with insults.

Legit question. Is English your first language?

For future reference

Satisfied?

Can somebody watch this and tell me if there is a yes or a no in it? Can’t watch videos at work

1 Like

You can watch it later, yourself.
There is no rush. Vid isnt going anywhere.

No, english is not his first language (and no , I did not watch the video).

1 Like

English is my primary language, and of the 4 I speak, the one I am most proficient in by far.

I dont need to be an Oxford English professor to know that 30days and 1 month are not the same.

The Gregorian Calendar is more or less universal in the West, and defines the duration of each month in days, from 28 to 31, depending on the month and whether its a leap year.

Whereas EVE’s PLEX/cash sub, is defined by CCPs offer of 30 days.

If is false to say that a PLEX/cash sub is one month.
It is not.
It is 30 days.
This is also proven by the automatic re-subscription system, which does not count months, only days.

Period.

I know you dont like me, and want to protect your CSM, but that does not change the facts of this matter.

How hard is it to understand that if you would sub at 02/01/2019 you would get a sub until 03/02/2019?

AKA 30 days…

Correct.
That is a 30 day sub, not a months sub.

If it was a months sub, your sub would expire at the end of the month you subbed in.

Don’t tell me,tell this the people who claim it is “a month”… :slight_smile:

1 Like